Welcome new friend! We’re super excited you found your way here. Let us introduce ourselves.
I’m Vickie Louise, the mom behind the scenes who’s trying to hold her family together while we manage the craziness of our day-to-day schedules. Click here if you’d like to read more about me.
My main goal is to help you have much more quality family time.
A Crazy Family strives to be the go-to destination for modern, savvy moms. Our aim is to share great tips, good food, recommendations, and helpful info!
Motherhood is no joke and we’re committed to lightening that load on your shoulders.
WANT TO SPEND LESS TIME CLEANING AND MORE TIME PLAYING?
I feel ya. Cleaning is my least favorite parenting responsibility, so I’ve been trying to find ways to do it less and spend less time doing it!
CLEANING HACKS & TIPS
- 40+ Mind-Blowing Bathroom Organization Hacks You Need To Know: All the best bathroom organization hacks in one location.
- How to Keep Your Home Clean All Year Long (Free Printable Cleaning Checklist): Want to know how to keep your home clean, use this free printable and it’ll be a breeze.
- Everyday Items You Should Be Cleaning But Are Not Cleaning Often Enough: These are the things we all forget to clean. I bet we’ve all forgotten about them at some point.
THINKING ABOUT TAKING THE FAMILY ON A LITTLE GETAWAY?
Just. Do. It. Getting away from the daily grind is a great way to just let loose, breathe, and focus on enjoying your family.
Here are some of our travel-related posts.
- Thinking of taking the kids to the Caribbean? Here are the Best Caribbean Islands For Families
- Got Chicago on your travel list, these 6 Things You Absolutely Must Do In Chicago
- What about Disney? The ultimate vacation with a price tag to match. Heres our Guide to Disney Resorts on a Budget
WANT TO GET YOUR KIDS CRAFTING RATHER THAN ON THE ELECTRONICS?
These are some of our most popular posts.
- DIY Dollar Tree Fairy Garden: Create a cool fairy garden. Younger kids will need help with this.
- 22 Awesome Edible Slime Recipes: You might choose to make these for your kids to play with, or you may let your kids make one of these awesome slimes with you, you could even turn it into a fun lesson.
LOVE YOUR FOOD? ON THE HUNT FOR RECIPES THAT YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE?
Here are a few of our family’s favorite recipes that I just know your family will love just as much.
- Cast Iron Skillet Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Bake
- Instant Pot Chorizo Risotto
- Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- Cheese and Marmite Puff Pastry Twists
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Concrete
FINALLY, DON’T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF:
Here are some posts just for Mom (or Dad) to keep yourself well from the inside out:
- 29 Easy Hot Chocolate Recipes: Think of these recipes as comfort food you can drink. They are warm, cozy, and delicious. Best paired with your favorite Netflix show.
- Instant Pot Detox Chicken Soup: Cleansing & detoxing soup filled with antioxidants that boost immunity and chock full of the good stuff without compromising on taste!
- Prioritizing Self Care When You’re Busy: I’m guilty of neglecting self-care, but recently I have started implementing a few things that don’t take too much time.
CLICK HERE to view my Recommendations on parenting, best books, blogging resources, cool toys and more.