Cleansing & detoxing soup filled with antioxidants that boost immunity and chock full of good stuff like kale, spinach, mushrooms, celery, carrots, etc. without compromising on taste!
Made with ingredients like garlic, chickpeas, turmeric, mushrooms, and dark leafy greens all simmering together in a flavorful hot broth, you’ll be sure this soup is filled with tons of nutrients and antioxidants that will boost your immunity and keep you healthy and on track with your diet!
An immunity-boosting soup that doesn’t compromise on taste.
This soup is great for digestion and metabolism and also has added anti-inflammatory benefits.
I love to eat this soup with these delicious garlic and herb dinner rolls, but you could pair it with crackers, or any bread of your choice or enjoy it simply on its own.
So if you’ve been feeling a little under the weather or are just looking for a healthy, hearty soup, this is definitely the recipe for YOU!
Other easy soup recipes you might like
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Soup
- Carrot and Ginger Soup
- 10 Easy Ways To Create More Interesting Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Detox Chicken Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 3 large celery stalks chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 5 tsp minced garlic
- 42 oz fat-free/low sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 cups fresh spinach & kale mixture
- Press the Saute button, add olive oil, onion, celery, and carrots.
- Keep stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add in mushrooms and garlic, stir another 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, chicken breast, bay leaves, turmeric, red pepper flakes, salt, and chickpeas.
- Lock Instant Pot lid and set pressure vent to sealing.
Press the Manual/Pressure Cook button for 8 minutes(12 minutes if the chicken is frozen).
- When Instant Pot beeps, allow pressure to naturally release for 10-15 minutes and then release the remaining pressure.
- Shred chicken breast with two forks and add back into the pot.
- Press the Saute button and add spinach/kale mixture.
- Stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.