Need a quick and refreshing side dish to add a pop of color and fresh flavor to your dinner table?
Look no further than this super quick and easy strawberry fennel salad. The fennel offers a satisfying crunch, while the sweet strawberries balance the natural saltiness of the Feta cheese.
It comes together in just 15 minutes, so it’s perfect for those busy weeknight meals.
Tip: Toss the spinach and arugula with the salad dressing prior to arranging on the platter.Sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY RECIPES?
Strawberry Fennel Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon. Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach rinsed and patted dry
- 2 cups baby arugula rinsed and patted dry
- 1 medium fennel bulb trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cups strawberries sliced
- 4 oz. Feta cheese crumbled
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together all ingredients in a glass or other non-reactive bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving container and set aside.
- Arrange the spinach and arugula on a serving platter and top with sliced fennel, strawberries, and Feta cheese.
- Serve immediately with chilled salad plates and dressing on the side.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
If you want the nutritional information for a recipe, I recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.
Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.