Easy Seafood Pinwheels
These seafood pinwheels are such simple and delicious appetizers for seafood lovers! Make these easy party appetizers in no time at all. They’ll be the talk of the party!
Seafood Pinwheels Appetizer
This simple pinwheel appetizer is a seafood lovers dream! A tangy cream cheese mayo and cocktail sauce blend is spread onto tortillas, then loaded with canned crab meat and cocktail-sized shrimp, along with mozzarella cheese and finely chopped tomatoes.
I know you and your family are going to love this simple party appetizer. Of course, these are perfect for an afternoon snack or to pack for lunch too! Let me show you how easy these are to make.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- A lot more fun than an average sandwich.
- Easy afternoon snack, tasty lunch, or appetizer recipe.
- You can put them together in minutes with just a few ingredients.
- Saran wrap
- Serrated knife
- Cream cheese
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Can crab meat
- Can small cocktail-sized shrimp
- Roma tomato
- Flour tortillas
How to make These Easy Seafood Pinwheels
1. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and cocktail sauce to a small bowl and stir to mix well.
2. Dice the tomato into fine pieces.
3. Spread ¼ of the mixture over each of the tortillas.
4. Sprinkle ¼ of the mozzarella cheese over each tortilla, then add some crab meat and shrimp, and finally, the diced tomatoes.
5. Roll the tortillas up tightly, then cover them in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until ready to serve.
6. Once ready to serve, remove the tortilla rolls from the refrigerator, slice them into one-inch pieces, discard the ends (or eat them), and arrange them onto a platter to serve.
Tips & Tricks
- It might be easier to add the crab meat right into the cream cheese spread.
- These pinwheels can be served as is or with a dipping sauce.
- Pinwheels are easiest to cut with a serrated knife. My bread knife is my favorite to use.
- The end pieces aren’t full, so I usually don’t serve those. You can snack on those while making these pinwheels! Or, you can toss them.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers. These can get soggy, so keep them for a max of one day.
I hope you enjoy these seafood pinwheels. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below! Follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter for more delicious recipes!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 oz can crab meat drained
- 4 oz can small cocktail sized shrimp
- 1 roma tomato finely diced
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Plastic wrap
- Serrated knife, like a bread knife
- Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and cocktail sauce to a small bowl and stir to mix well.
- Dice the tomato into fine pieces.
- Spread ¼ of the mixture over each of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the mozzarella cheese over each tortilla, then add some crab meat and shrimp, and finally the diced tomatoes.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly, then cover in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve, remove the tortilla rolls from the refrigerator, slice them into one-inch pieces, discard the ends (or eat them), and arrange them onto a platter to serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Don’t Forget to Pin This Recipe for Later!
Hello, I’m Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom!
The creator of A Crazy Family and a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. I love to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus, I am thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.