I love tasty, hot hors-d’oeuvres! And these Puff Pastry Bites are easy and super popular at our parties.
Serve these Teriyaki Chicken Bites at your next party because not only are they absolutely delicious, they are easy-to-make and can be made ahead.
With only a few ingredients, they are a tasty appetizer your party guests will love!
These bites are…
- Easy to make
- really addictive
- super popular at parties
What You Need To Make Teriyaki Chicken Puff Pastry Bites
- Puff pastry
- Cooked chicken
- Brown sugar
- -optional sesame seeds-
- -optional fresh chives-
YOU DON’T HAVE COOKED CHICKEN?
If you don’t already have cooked chicken, it is easy to poach it. Just put a skinless, boneless chicken breast in a small pot with water covering it.
Simmer on med/high heat for 15 until no longer pink inside. This chicken will be moist and tender, and ready to use in this recipe.
More of our favorite Appetizers and party ideas:
Teriyaki Chicken Puff Pastry Bites
- 17.3 ounce package of puff pastry thawed
- 1 ½ cup cooked chicken shredded
- ¼ cup of tamari
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- -optional 1 tablespoon sesame seeds-
- -optional 1 tablespoon fresh chives-
- In a saucepan heat, heat the tamari, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic over medium heat for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add ¼ sauce to chicken and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry sheet.
- With a floured rolling pin, roll the pastry out until less than a ¼ inch thick. And measures about 18” by 18”.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut diagonally to create 12 diamonds.
- In the center of each diamond-shaped pastry, poke with a fork or skewer in a circular shape.
- Repeat with second pastry sheet.
- Using a basting brush, brush sauce onto each diamond-shaped pastry. And place on the baking sheet.
- Place a tablespoon of chicken into the center.
- Optional- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optional- Garnish with chives. Serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Planning to make these Teriyaki Chicken Puff Pastry Bites? Click here to save this Teriyaki Chicken Bites recipe to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest so you can come back to it again.
Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.