By: Vickie | Updated: 19th September 2023
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Chewy S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies loaded with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and gooey marshmallows.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat to remind you of your favorite camping adventure, I have the perfect recipe for you! These delicious s’mores cookies are packed with summer flavor – from the graham cracker-infused dough to the gooey roasted marshmallows on top.
These unique cookies are a fun take on a classic chocolate chip cookie. But the best part, and what makes them different from a plain old chocolate chip cookie, is that they have graham cracker crumbs baked right in.
Why We Love These S’mores Cookies
- A soft and chewy cookie.
- Every bite is ooey-gooey.
- Everything you love about s’mores without a campfire!
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Baking powder
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
How to Make S’mores Cookies
You’ll need to make some graham cracker crumbs to start making these fun cookies. The amount of crumbs you’ll need for the batter is equal to one sleeve (eight full-size crackers) of graham crackers when crushed.
To make your own graham cracker crumbs, place the crackers in a zip-top bag and use a rolling pin to smash the crackers. Keep rolling and pounding the crackers until fine dust forms.
1. Place the graham cracker crumbs in a large mixing bowl with the flour and baking powder.
2. Set that bowl aside and grab another medium mixing bowl. In that, combine the sweetened condensed milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk those ingredients together until smooth.
3. Then, pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
4. Use a spoon to combine the wet and dry ingredients until a batter forms. The batter will be thick, similar to chocolate chip cookie dough. Be careful not to overmix your ingredients as you stir!
5. Add your chocolate chips when you’re satisfied that all the ingredients are incorporated. Mini chocolate chips are perfect for this recipe because they allow you to spread tons of chocolate flavor throughout each cookie.
6. After mixing the chocolate chips into the batter, use a tablespoon to scoop the batter onto the pan. A baking sheet lined with parchment paper makes baking and cleanup a breeze!
7. Place the cookie sheet into a 350-degree oven and bake for 12 minutes.
8. Remove the cookies from the oven after your timer goes off. They won’t be finished cooking at this point.
9. Place a few mini marshmallows on top of the cookies and turn your broiler on. Place the cookies back in the oven, but keep the door cracked open.
10. Keep a close eye on the cookies while they’re in the broiler because they can easily burn! It takes about two minutes for the marshmallows to toast. Once you start to notice the marshmallows start to brown, remove the cookies from the oven.
11. Allow them to cool slightly before serving – these delicious cookies taste best when eaten while still warm! Serve with a glass of milk or a hot cup of coffee for the perfect snack.
How to Store Smores Cookies
- STORE: Any leftover cookies can be stored in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days.
More Easy Cookie Recipes
More Fun Snack Recipes
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking powder.1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs, ½ cup flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, butter, and vanilla extract.1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk, ½ cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Scoop tablespoons of mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place marshmallows on top.1 cup mini marshmallows
- Turn the oven to broil and place the cookies in for two minutes, keeping the oven door cracked to prevent burning.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.