Are you ready to make the most delicious chocolate chip cookies ever? If so, then this is the perfect cookie recipe for you. Soft, chewy, and packed full of chocolate chips in every bite, this easy recipe uses simple ingredients and steps to create a delicious treat that’s sure to impress.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
Craving a delicious, chocolaty treat? Look no further! This recipe will provide you with the most amazing and decadent chocolate chip cookies that your taste buds have ever experienced.
These cookies are sure to impress, and with this tried-and-true cookie recipe, you can whip up something sweet in no time. And best of all, you don’t need any fancy equipment or ingredients, so anyone can try it out!
You’ll love these because:
- It’s a classic cookie made with simple ingredients.
- These are one of our favorite cookies to give as a gift.
- And whether you make them for a party or for a casual get-together, these cookies will always be a huge hit!
Here’s what you need to make this recipe. The exact measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 ℉ and line your baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt the butter in the microwave.
Mix butter with granulated and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until well incorporated. Then add chocolate chips and mix.
Scoop up 1.5 tablespoons of dough and place them on the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Let your cookies cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Notes, Tips, and FAQ
- This recipe uses melted butter which gives them a toffee-like flavor.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes to ensure your cookies don’t spread too thin.
- Use parchment paper to line your baking sheets to prevent sticking and make clean-up easier.
- Use a cookie scoop to have even size cookies.
- Experiment with different types of chocolate chips, such as dark, milk, or white chocolate chips. Or try butterscotch chips for a different flavor.
How to Store Your Cookies
Allow your cookies to cool completely before transferring them to an airtight container. Store your cookies at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Yes, you can freeze baked cookies in an airtight container once they’ve cooled.
Yes, you can experiment with different types of chocolate chips. Try using white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, or a mix of them all.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix butter with granulated and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop up 1½ tablespoons of dough and place them on the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let your cookies cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.