PIZZA STICKS are always a hit with both kids and adults. These are fun, delicious, and super EASY for snacks, party appetizers, or lunch on the go!
DELICIOUS, FUN AND EASY PIZZA STICKS
How can you not love a portable pizza stick?
First of all, they are only 4 ingredients. Virtually no dishes to clean up. And they’re super quick to put together.
There’s nothing quite as fun as Pizza Sticks! We made pepperoni pizza sticks, but you can do any flavor combination!
Obviously, if you’re not a fan of pepperoni, just leave those out. You could try adding in some sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, or other pizza fixings you like!
cheesy pepperoni pizza sticks
- 1 package crescent dough sheet
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella string cheese
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and unroll the crescent dough sheet.
- Unwrap 6 string cheese pieces.
- Place one piece of string cheese on the top left-hand side.
- Layer a few pepperoni pieces on or under the string cheese.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut a strip of the dough around the string cheese.
- Fold the empty bottom half of the dough upwards and roll it to form around the cheese and pepperoni.
- Repeat for the other pieces.
- For a slightly different variation – cut bite-size pieces of string cheese and place a piece of cheese and one pepperoni into the dough.
- Bake in the oven according to the crescent dough instructions. This is a great recipe for a convection oven too!
- Allow to slightly cool and serve with a dish of pizza sauce for dipping.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
One more thing…
Here is the recipe card for the kids 🙂 My lad was making fun of my string cheese and pepperoni 🙂 What do you think? Be honest!!
Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.