By: A Crazy Family | Updated: 25th August 2022
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Take pancakes to a new level with these muffin mix pancakes. Delicious blueberry muffin pancakes will be a new favorite in your house. These pancakes are super easy to make, and taste amazing!
Mornings are hard, especially when you have to get up early for work. You might not even just need to think about yourself, add getting children ready and to school on time, and before you know it the morning rush is over with and you haven’t even eaten.
While mornings are notoriously difficult for us all, who said they had to be boring?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so they say, and with this easy-to-make pancake mix, breakfast doesn’t need to be a pain in the morning!
Psst… if you are looking for more pancake recipes, be sure to check out our pumpkin oat pancakes with caramelized bananas! Or this collection of Unique Pancake Recipes! I’m sure you will find several you want to try for breakfast.
However, back to the Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes. Here is everything you need to know to make yours.
Easy Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes
You only need three ingredients to create these incredible and delicious pancakes. They are super delicious too. Here is everything you need:
- You could add some fresh blueberries to the mix. Mush up some blueberries and then add them to the pancake mix before adding them to the pan or skillet.
- Why not add some chocolate chips to this? You could add them when mixing the ingredients and it will give these pancakes the extra wow factor.
- Serve up with different toppings that you like on your pancakes.
- Add some food coloring to create colorful pancakes. You could make a rainbow stack or color them specifically to a theme. To create a rainbow stack, separate some of the pancake mix and add different colors to them.
For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
How to make the Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes
Now that you have everything you need to make the Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes, here is how you create them.
First up, get everything you need. Then heat a griddle or skillet to medium-low heat. Grease if you are not using a nonstick surface, you don’t want those pancakes sticking to your pan.
Next up, in a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well. Make sure you have everything to hand.
Pour a small amount onto the griddle or pan and cook for 2-4 minutes, until all of the edges have bubbled.
Flip, then cook for an additional 2-4 minutes. Your pancakes should be golden in color when you flip them.
Once they are golden on both sides they are ready to serve. You can serve yours with some butter or syrup. The choice is yours!
Notes and Tips
- Make sure you grease the pan that you are using. The last thing you want is to have your pancakes sticking to the pan. If you can, use a non-stick skillet or pan.
- Make sure all of the ingredients are combined before adding them to your hot pan or skillet. This will ensure that you get the right consistency.
- If you feel like you can’t make this every morning make extra when you can by doubling up the quantities and freezing them for the mornings when you don’t have much time.
How should I serve the Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes?
You could serve these however you enjoy your pancakes. Some like adding butter, and others like some syrup added to their pancakes.
You could also add some whipped cream or squirty cream from the can and fresh fruit. Blueberries will work very well obviously, but you could also add some fresh strawberries or raspberries.
Can they be made ahead of time?
Yes, they can be. If you find mornings are a rush, then why not make a batch when you have time? You can then let them cool and add them to an airtight container to ensure they stay fresh in the fridge.
How do I store the Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes?
Make sure you add them to an airtight container if you are storing any leftovers. They can be stored in the fridge.
Can they be frozen?
Yes, they can be frozen. Cook them and then allow them to cool. Place them individually on a tray and freeze. Once they are frozen, take them off the tray and add them to a freezer bag. This is so they don’t stick together and allows you to take out the exact amount of pancakes that you need.
How can I reheat the Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes?
You can quickly heat them up by popping them in the toaster. They will crisp up nicely and be warm enough to enjoy. You could then serve them up as you like or eat them on the go.
More Recipes You’ll Love
I hope you enjoy making and eating your Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below! Follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter for more delicious recipes!
Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes
- 6.5 oz package blueberry muffin mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-low. Grease if you are not using a nonstick surface.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well.
- Pour a small amount onto the griddle or pan and cook for 2-4 minutes, until all of the edges have bubbled.
- Flip, then cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Your pancakes should be golden.
- Serve with butter and/or syrup if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
These blueberry muffin mix pancakes are SO delicious and easy to make. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Let us know in the comments below how yours turned out. And, don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family!