This pumpkin dip is a perfect addition to your fall menu. Loaded with the beloved pumpkin spice flavor, this dip is a tasty dessert for your family. Serve this pumpkin fluff dessert dip with graham crackers, cookies, or whatever your heart desires!
Fall is pumpkin season, and it’s a flavor I love. It is one of my favorite ingredients to use when the air starts to crisp, and the leaves start to decorate the floors in all kinds of beautiful colors.
So if you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert for fall, give this recipe a try! Also, try making this no-bake recipe for your next fall party, for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or as a delicious snack.
Tastes just like pumpkin pie with an extra dose of whipped cream – yum! This dessert dip is perfect for parties and is easy to whip up with just 5 minutes of prep time, so a great way to enjoy a delicious dessert without all of the work!
I just know everyone will love it, so be sure to keep this easy recipe in your favorites.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Makes plenty for a party – There will be enough to go around, but you could easily make more if needed.
- Make ahead – This dip benefits from at least an hour in the fridge before serving.
- Easy – This no-bake dessert dip is as easy as 1-2-3. Mix, refrigerate, and serve!
- Pure pumpkin
- Vanilla pudding mix – not prepared
- Whipped topping – thawed
- Pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin Fluff
1. Add the ingredients to a large bowl, and mix using an electric mixer, until well combined.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Serve with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or similar crackers or cookies. And enjoy!
This easy pumpkin dip works well with dipping items such as:
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Ginger snaps
- Animal Crackers
- Apple Slices
- Pear Slices
Substitutions & Variations
- You can add a teaspoon of vanilla for a little extra flavoring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Serve with a selection of items to dip, such as:
Graham crackers or animal crackers
Apple, pear, or banana slices
Cookies or pretzels
If you have any leftovers, cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month!
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Grilled Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast Skillet
- Pumpkin Dessert Recipes to Make this Fall
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 3.5 oz package vanilla pudding mix not prepared
- 8 oz container whipped topping thawed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Add the ingredients to a large bowl, and mix using an electric mixer, until well combined.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or similar crackers or cookies.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.