You know I love a good cake mix cookie, and these Candy Corn Cookies are a favorite! Loaded with delicious flavor and easy to make, these will become a go-to for fall. Grab this simple Candy Corn cake mix cookie recipe below!
Easy Candy Corn Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
These festive cookies are made with just 4 ingredients and are tasty as can be! Turn the classic fall and Halloween candy into a decadent cookie with this simple recipe!
These cookies are full of flavor with simple ingredients, including cake mix, oil, eggs, and candy corn pieces. Easy to mix and then baked to perfection. I promise these fun treats will be a new favorite cookie recipe!
This cute treat is a perfect addition to any Halloween party, movie night, or event that you may be hosting this fall.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to make – these easy Halloween cookies start with a simple cake mix base.
- Great for parties – a perfect choice for an amazing party treat.
- Box of yellow cake mix
- Vegetable oil – or melted butter or canola oil
- Candy corn
How to Make Candy Corn Cake Mix Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the cake mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl, and stir with a silicone or wooden spoon until you have a soft dough consistency.
3. Use a cookie scoop to drop rounded scoops of dough onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing the dough about 3 inches apart.
4. Transfer to the oven, and bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until done.
5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and immediately place 3 pieces of candy corn onto each cookie, pressing in slightly to get them to stay.
6. Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on a cooling rack, then enjoy!
Substitutions & Variations
- Add some white chocolate chips to the cookies, if you like, to complement the sweet candy corn.
Notes and Tips
- Use parchment paper: Lining your baking sheet with parchment paper prevents the cookies from sticking and makes cleanup easier.
- Watch the baking time: Baking time can vary depending on the size of the cookies, so keep a close eye on them in the oven.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. Once the cookies have cooled completely, transfer them to a container with a tight-fitting lid to keep them fresh.
If the cookies are still warm, wait until they have cooled to room temperature before storing them, as storing warm cookies can cause them to become soft and lose their texture. They should keep for 3-4 days.
Yes! You can place the cookies in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze them for up to three months. Thaw the cookies at room temperature before serving.
More Fun Cookie Recipes
Candy Corn Cookies
- 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 72 pieces of candy corn approximately 1 cup
- Measuring cup
- Large bowl
- Silicone or wooden spoon
- Cookie scoop
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cake mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl, and stir with a silicone or wooden spoon until you have a soft dough consistency.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop rounded scoops of dough onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing the dough about 3 inches apart.
- Transfer to the oven, and bake for 8-10 minutes, until done.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and immediately place 3 pieces of candy corn onto each cookie, pressing in slightly to get them to stay.
- Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on a cooling rack, then enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.