This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
These buffalo turkey meatballs are super flavorful, nutritious, simple to make, and an excellent appetizer or a fantastic dinner with a side of veggies.
The best buffalo turkey meatballs And…
They’re made with ground turkey rather than ground beef, and almond flour replaces the breadcrumbs found in most meatball recipes.
Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb. of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 tablespoon Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Light Miracle Whip
- 5 Green Onion Stalks chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro
- 1 and 1/4 cups Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Fat-Free Ranch for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start combining all ingredients, except buffalo sauce, in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine well.
- Roll into 1 and 1/2 inch balls with your hands and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and place in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add in buffalo sauce and stir until well coated and warm.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Planning to make these Buffalo Turkey Meatballs? Click here to save this Buffalo Turkey Meatballs recipe to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest so you can come back to it again.
Hello, I’m Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom!
The creator of A Crazy Family and a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. I love to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus, I am thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.