This sheet pan honey mustard chicken thigh recipe is a delicious and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love! Made on one pan and ready in under 30 minutes, this is everything you want in a family dinner recipe!
Baked honey mustard chicken with peaches
I love a good sheet pan meal because it’s delicious, convenient, and practically foolproof – all you need to do is combine the ingredients and pop them in the oven!
This sheet pan honey mustard chicken thighs with peaches is an easy recipe with simple ingredients, but it’s also packed with flavor and all cooked in one dish.
Why We Love These Honey mustard chicken thighs:
- Easy enough for a weeknight meal
- Healthy, hearty, and filling
- Great for meal prep
- Large sheet pan or baking sheet
- Small mixing bowl
- Chicken thighs
- Red onion
- Thyme sprigs
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Wholegrain mustard
- Dijon mustard
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Peach
1. Preheat the oven to 392 F | 200 C.
2. Add chicken, peaches, onion, and thyme to the baking tray.
3. In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, honey, wholegrain mustard, and Dijon mustard. Pour on the baking tray. Toss all together to cover the chicken, peach and onion.
4. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Until chicken juice runs clean and not red. Check with a skewer or toothpick.
5. Remove and garnish with parsley.
- Add vegetables. Try adding bell pepper and broccoli or any of your favorite veggies.
- Swap out the chicken thighs for chicken breast or chicken drumsticks
Tips & Tricks
- You can check the chicken is cooked by inserting an instant-read thermometer and checking the internal temperature is 165 F | 75 C
How Do I Store Chicken with peaches?
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Or store in the freezer for up to 1 month. Then allow to defrost completely and reheat in the microwave.
What Should I Serve with Honey mustard chicken thighs?
I like to serve this with rice and garlic bread, but you could also serve it with quinoa or pasta and a simple side salad. Add a side of veggies like broccoli or green beans. Or simply serve with any of your favorite sides.
More Easy Chicken Dinners
- Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken with Pineapple
- Crockpot Honey Garlic Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Cast Iron Skillet Tuscan Chicken Pasta
I hope you enjoy your Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Peaches. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below! Follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter for more delicious recipes!
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Peach
- 6 chicken thighs bone in, skin on ( about 1.37 lb | 625 g)
- 6 peaches skin on, quartered
- 1 large red onion thinly sliced
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt to season
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper to season
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Small mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 392 F | 200 C.
- Add chicken, peach, onion, and thyme to the baking tray.
- In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, honey, wholegrain mustard, and Dijon mustard. Pour on the baking tray. Toss all together to cover the chicken, peach and onion.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Until chicken juice runs clean and not red. Check with a skewer or toothpick.
- Remove and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with rice or garlic bread.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.