This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Graham Crackers S’Mores Brownie Bars are gooey, chewy, a little crunchy, loaded with chocolate, and topped with marshmallows and graham cracker bits for a gooey, fudgy dessert you’ll love!
Updated June 2023: This post was originally published in March 2020.
If you are looking for a delicious dessert recipe, then you have to try these Graham Cracker S’mores Brownie Bars. They taste just like S’mores and are gooey with chewy marshmallows, sweet chocolate, and crunchy crackers. You have to try them!
Sometimes we just want an easy dessert that we know everyone is going to love, and S’mores can often be a firm favorite with kids and adults alike.
You can’t deny that the fudgy goodness from the chocolate and graham crackers, as well as the gooey marshmallow, is just a combination made in heaven. Perfect if you have a craving for something sweet.
This recipe is really simple to follow and so easy to recreate at home. You don’t need to be outside with a firepit to have a dessert that has all of the flavors of the traditional campfire treat.
This easy recipe is something that you can make for a special occasion or a midweek dessert. It is ready in a matter of minutes and has everything to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Yummy S’mores Brownies
If you’re thinking all of this sounds really complicated, it’s not. In fact, this recipe for s’mores brownies is super easy.
After you mix them, just pour them into a baking dish, bake them, top them, and eat them up. These brownies taste incredible when they’re warm, but they’re also great cold.
A simple and delicious recipe you can whip up in no time that has everything that you love about s’mores:
- gooey marshmallows
- milk chocolate
- graham crackers
- It tastes like your favorite s’mores recipe, only better!
Here’s what you need to make this recipe. The exact measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Miniature marshmallows
- Hershey Bars
- Graham crackers
How to make the S’mores Brownie Bars
Now that you have all your ingredients to hand, it is time to make the S’mores Brownie Bars.
First of all, you will need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and chocolate chips. You will then need to melt in the microwave. You can do this in 30-second increments to ensure that the chocolate doesn’t burn.
Stir in the vanilla and eggs into the chocolate mix. Once mixed, add the sugar, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
Chop 1 ½ of the Hershey bars and add to the brownie mixture. Give everything a good mix, then pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool for a few minutes. Coarsely chop the remaining Hershey bars and add to the top, crumble the graham crackers on top as well, and spread the marshmallows over the top.
Broil (or grill) for just a few minutes until the marshmallows are browned. Allow to cool before serving. Serve with your choice of accompaniment.
- Use large marshmallows that you have cut up if you can’t get hold of any mini marshmallows.
- You can change up the chocolate if you wish. You can use milk or dark chocolate. Before broiling, you can also add a mix of white and milk chocolate for a different flavor.
notes and tips
- Make sure you are careful when you are melting the chocolate. It is best to do 30-second intervals in your microwave to avoid it burning.
- You will know when the dessert is baked when a toothpick or knife comes out clean when you check the center of the brownie mixture.
- Let it cool a little before serving, as grilling the marshmallows will make them extremely hot as you get that browning effect.
This is the perfect dessert served with whipped cream, pouring cream, or a scoop of delicious vanilla ice cream. You can also enjoy it on its own, as every bite has a lot of flavor. Perfect for anyone who has a sweet tooth.
This recipe is best stored in the refrigerator. You can store the bars in an airtight container for up to 4 days. If you want to reheat them, you can put them back in the oven for a few minutes or use the microwave.
If you decide to make this recipe ahead of time, make sure you store the uncooked brownie mixture in the fridge. You can also bake these bars ahead of time, just store them as above until you need them. Let them cool completely before adding them to the fridge.
Sure! Just change the butter and chocolate to your dairy-free alternatives and use marshmallows that are vegan-friendly. Most marshmallows contain gelatin which is not vegan, but you can buy a vegan brand.
More S’Mores Recipes
Graham Cracker S’mores Brownie Bars
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 10 oz bag of miniature marshmallows
- 3 Hershey Bars
- 8 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and chocolate chips. Melt in the microwave.
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs.
- Add sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir until it is well combined.
- Chop 1 ½ of the Hershey bars and add to the brownie mixture. Combine. Pour into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes. Coarsely chop the remaining Hershey bars and add to the top, crumble the graham crackers on top as well and spread the marshmallows over the top.
- Broil for just a few minutes until the marshmallows are browned. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.