This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
I am not sure if there is anything better in life than camping and s’mores. The combination of gooey, chocolatey, marshmallow-ey goodness is unbeatable. So, what if you could take that amazing flavor combo and put it into a crunchwrap?
S’mores Crunchwrap is a perfect way to enjoy the taste of s’mores. The warm, gooey marshmallows and chocolate combine perfectly with the crispy tortilla for a delicious treat.
This delicious snack is wonderful for a summer day. You can make them at home in no time for your family, a party, or any kind of get-together!
Why We Love This S’mores Crunchwrap Recipe
- A tasty treat.
- Easy to make and sure to be a hit.
How to Make Yummy S’mores Crunchwraps
Scatter marshmallows in the center of the tortilla.
Top with crackers and then chocolate.
Place more crackers on top of chocolate.
Tightly roll the edges of the cake towards the center, creating folds.
Fry in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat in butter. Lay the tortilla folded down first and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Then on the other side for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat and immediately dip in sugar mixed with ground cinnamon.
Cut in half and serve while hot! Enjoy!
More Fun S’mores Recipes
- 2 tortillas or pita bread
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 dark chocolate bar
- 8 crackers
- butter for frying
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Scatter marshmallows in the center of the tortilla.
- Top with crackers and then chocolate.
- Place more crackers on top of chocolate.
- Tightly roll the edges of the cake towards the center, creating folds.
- Fry in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat in butter. Lay the tortilla folded down first and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Then on the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately dip in sugar mixed with ground cinnamon.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Created by Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.