Is there a better way to warm up than with a Christmas cocktail?
Here, we’ve rounded up our all-time favorite easy Christmas cocktails to serve your friends and family this holiday season.
Whether you just need something to wash down all those Christmas cookies or you’re looking for a cocktail recipe for while you’re curling up to watch Christmas Movies we’ve probably got just the thing somewhere on our list.
The festive drinks are also a perfect accompaniment to the rest of your Christmas dinner menu! From irresistible, original flavors and even upgrades to classic cocktails you already know and love, there’s something here for just about everyone.
You may also like:
- 60+ Festive Christmas Desserts
- 12 Super Healthy and Easy Christmas Dishes You Will Love
- 20 Delicious Eggnog Recipes For The Holidays
30 EASY CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS
4. RumChata Egg Nog Cocktail: RumChata and Eggnog combine to make this Christmas cocktail with a punch. Candy canes crushed on top of the whipped cream add just the right touch! (via Sunny Sweet Days)
9. Mistletoe Margaritas from How Sweet Eats
10. The North Pole Cocktail from Half Baked Harvest
11. Jingle Juice from Baked Bree
12. Mistletoe Cocktail from This lil Piglet
13. White Christmas Margarita Punch from How Sweet Eats
14. Christmas Mimosas from House of Yumm
15. The Santa Clause Cocktail from Plum Crazy
16. The Mistletoe Kiss from Smells Like Home
17. Rudolph’s Rockin’ Pomegranate Jingle Juice Punch from Half Baked Harvest
18. Irish Elf Slow Cooker Cocktail from Who Needs A Cape
19. Christmas Mimosas from Happy Go Lucky
20. Berry Merry Christmas Martini from I’m Bored Let’s Go
21. Grinch Drink from Shugary Sweets
22. Mrs. Claus Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail from The College Housewife
23. Holiday Peppermint White Russian from The Forked Spoon
24. Rudolph’s Cranberry Fizz from U Try It
25. Santa Claus-Mopolitan from Blue Ribbon Kitchen
26. Christmas Sangria from Cake n Knife
27. White Cranberry Martini from Cork and Spoon
28. White Chocolate Snowflake Martini from Lulus
29. Peppermint Espresso Martini from Inspired by Charm
30. Sugared Cranberry Mimosas from The Cookie Rookie
There you have it, my friend! 30 Christmas cocktails to keep you happy for the whole holiday season. Are you looking forward to trying any?
More Christmas recipes you might enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin for later…
Vickie Louise is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of A Crazy Family. She is a stay at home mom of a little boy with a big personality. After having her son, she realized how important it is for moms to take care of themselves, physically and mentally. Vickie believes in the power of using social media and her online presence for good and is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.