This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You are going to love this simple pizza recipe! My family devours these garlic bread pizzas. Starting with a frozen garlic bread base, it doesn’t get much simpler than this delicious pizza recipe!
Easy Air Fryer Garlic Bread Mini Pizza Recipe
Craving a delicious homemade pizza doesn’t need to involve heating up the oven – especially if you have an air fryer! Making mini garlic bread pizzas in your air fryer is not only easy, but you can also get creative with your pizza toppings.
This fun twist on traditional pizza can be ready to eat in minutes. Whether you’re looking for something special for kids or a quick weeknight dinner, these mini garlic bread pizzas are sure to hit the spot!
Start with frozen Texas Toast garlic bread, then add some sauce, cheese, and pepperoni to make these super tasty air fryer pizzas for a snack, lunch, or dinner!
Mini Garlic Bread Pizza Ingredients
- Texas Toast
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni (or other desired toppings)
Substitutions & Variations
- Make your own pizza sauce.
- Air fryer
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza
1. Preheat your air fryer to 385 degrees.
2. Place the frozen Texas Toast garlic bread slices on a clean surface. Then, add a spoonful of pizza sauce to each slice of toast and spread it to the edges.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sauce, and add slices of pepperoni (or other desired toppings) on top of the cheese.
4. Place the prepared garlic bread pizzas into the air fryer basket (however many will fit at once), ensuring they are not overlapping, and cook for 5-6 minutes until the cheese gets a little golden and bubbly.
Tips and Tricks
- You can top these with whatever pizza toppings you like!
Storing Air Fryer Pizza
Store: Keep for up to one day covered in the refrigerator.
Reheat: Reheat in the oven for 8-10 mins; be sure it’s hot enough. Alternatively, eat cold straight from the fridge.
What to Serve with Mini Garlic Bread Pizza
These mini garlic bread pizzas can be enjoyed on their own as a tasty snack or light meal. Other suggestions include:
Side Salad: A fresh green salad with a simple vinaigrette dressing can help balance the richness of the pizzas.
Garlic Parmesan Fries: Whip up a batch of crispy garlic parmesan fries to accompany the pizzas.
Dipping Sauces: Marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or even a spicy sriracha mayo can add an extra kick.
More Pizza Recipes
More Fun Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Pepperoni Grilled Cheese
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza
- 1 box Texas Toast 8 slices
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 16 slices pepperoni
- Air fryer
- Set the air fryer to 385 degrees.
- Add a spoonful of sauce to each slice of toast, then spread to the edges.
- Top the pieces of toast with cheese, then slices of pepperoni.
- Place in the air fryer (however many will fit at once), and cook for 5-6 minutes until the cheese gets a little golden and bubbly.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.