This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sangrias are a summer staple, and this strawberry mint sangria is one of my favorites! A perfect blend of sweet rosé wine, a splash of liquor, and strawberry sparkling water infused with fresh mint and fruit make this refreshing summer sipper. This is definitely one drink you will want to try!
Strawberry Mint Summer Sangria
This delicious sangria is perfect for summer. A blend of rose wine, vodka, sparkling water, strawberries, mint, and lemons come together to create this refreshing summer drink.
This easy and refreshing cocktail is perfect to mix up for your next backyard BBQ or pool party.
WHAT IS SANGRIA?
Sangria is an alcoholic beverage traditionally made with red or white wine, fresh fruit, fruit juices, and some kind of non-alcoholic mixer. It is a perfect drink for parties and social gatherings, as it can be easily scaled up for larger groups of people.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Perfect for all of your summer gatherings
- This easy sangria is lovely on a hot summer day
- Easily scaled up for a crowd
- Rosé wine
- Strawberry sparkling water
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint
How to Make Strawberry Mint Sangria
1. Cut the stems off of the strawberries, then slice them in half. Slice the lemons, then slice them in half.
2. Add the sliced strawberries, sliced lemons, and mint leaves to a pitcher. Pour in the bottle of rosé and vodka. Stir gently, and chill for 4 hours.
3. Add the sparkling water right before serving.
Serve. Pour into individual glasses, transfer some strawberries, mint, and lemon slices into the glass, and garnish with a strawberry or lemon wedge!
Tips and Tricks
- Feel free to make this a few hours ahead of time. Just add the sparkling water right before you are ready to serve it.
- Use any basic rose wine you have, sweet or dry.
- Substitute the regular vodka with flavored vodka such as vanilla or citrus.
- Sangria is usually served without ice, but sometimes when it’s super hot outside, I like to throw a few cubes in it to keep it chilled.
More Drink Recipes
- Spiced Rum Pineapple Sangria
- Cotton Candy Chardonnay Cocktail
- Jack Frost Cocktail
- Blackberry Lemonade
Strawberry Mint Sangria
- 750 ml bottle rosé wine
- 8 oz vodka
- 12 oz strawberry sparkling water
- 4-6 fresh strawberries
- 1 sliced lemon
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- Cut the stems off of the strawberries, then slice in half. Slice the lemons, then slice in half.
- Add the sliced strawberries, sliced lemons, and mint leaves to a pitcher. Pour in the bottle of rosé and vodka. Stir gently, and chill for 4 hours.
- Add the sparkling water before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.