This sangria is perfect for summer. You’re going to love this refreshing sangria cocktail with a little kick. The perfect blend of wine, juice, a splash of liquor, and fresh fruit, this delicious drink is perfect for any occasion. Follow our simple recipe to make your own sangria.
How to Make Sangria
Oranges, pineapple, and maraschino cherries infused with a delicious blend of juices, sauvignon blanc, and spiced rum to create the perfect summertime sangria. This refreshing sangria is the perfect way to cool down.
This easy sangria recipe is a versatile and refreshing cocktail that can be enjoyed at any time of year. It’s easy enough for anyone to make and can easily be mixed up for your next backyard BBQ or pool party.
What is a Traditional Sangria?
Sangria is an alcoholic beverage traditionally made with red or white wine, fresh fruit, fruit juices, and some kind of non-alcoholic mixer. It is a perfect drink for parties and social gatherings, as it can be easily scaled up for larger groups of people.
What Makes This Sangria Recipe So Special?
This special sangria recipe is made with spiced rum, making it a unique twist on the classic. The combination of pineapple and rum lends this drink a tropical flavor that makes it perfect for all of your summer gatherings. This easy sangria is lovely on a hot summer day!
Reasons to Love this Sangria Recipe
- Perfect for summer gatherings
- A unique twist with spiced rum
- Easily scaled up for a crowd
- Delicious tropical taste
Here’s what you need to make this spiced rum sangria. The exact measurements can be found in the recipe card below.
- Sauvignon blanc
- Tropicana Island Punch Juice Drink (or pineapple juice)
- Orange juice
- Spiced rum
- Orange, sliced
- Pineapple chunks
- Maraschino cherries
How to Make a Spiced Rum Pineapple Sangria
Add the fruit to a pitcher, then add the liquids. Stir gently.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Recipe Swaps and Variations
- Swap out the juices with orange liqueur, peach nectar, lemon juice, or other fruit juice.
- The sauvignon blanc could be substituted for pinot grigio, champagne, or any good white wine in this sangria recipe.
Tips and FAQ
- Sangria is best served chilled, so make sure that you chill it for the best flavor.
What to Serve with Sangria?
This sangria recipe pairs especially well with a variety of appetizers, such as chips and guacamole, or some light finger foods like crostini or flatbreads to make your party even more special!
More Party Drinks
- Red, White & Blue Layered Mocktail
- Strawberry Mint Sangria
Spiced Rum Pineapple Sangria Recipe
- 750 ml sauvignon blanc
- ¾ cup Tropicana Island Punch Juice Drink or pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup spiced rum
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 1 10 oz jar maraschino cherries
- Add the fruit to a pitcher, then add the liquids. Stir gently.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.