Is there a better way to warm up than with a Christmas cocktail?
Here, we’ve rounded up our all-time favorite easy Christmas cocktails to serve your friends and family this holiday season.
Whether you just need something to wash down all those Christmas cookies or you’re looking for a cocktail recipe to serve at your annual Christmas party, we’ve probably got just the thing somewhere on our list.
The festive drinks make a gorgeous accompaniment to the rest of your Christmas dinner menu! And if you’re curling up to watch Christmas Movies at some point, we can’t imagine a more perfect accessory with which to toast your watch party.
From irresistible, original flavors and even upgrades to classic cocktails you already know and love, there’s something here for just about everyone. Cheers!
30 EASY & DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS
4. RumChata Egg Nog Cocktail: RumChata and Eggnog combine to make this Christmas cocktail with a punch. Candy canes crushed on top of the whipped cream add just the right touch! (via Sunny Sweet Days)
9. Mistletoe Margaritas from How Sweet Eats
10. The North Pole Cocktail from Half Baked Harvest
11. Jingle Juice from Baked Bree
12. Mistletoe Cocktail from This lil Piglet
13. White Christmas Margarita Punch from How Sweet Eats
14. Christmas Mimosas from House of Yumm
15. The Santa Clause Cocktail from Plum Crazy
16. The Mistletoe Kiss from Smells Like Home
17. Rudolph’s Rockin’ Pomegranate Jingle Juice Punch from Half Baked Harvest
18. Irish Elf Slow Cooker Cocktail from Who Needs A Cape
19. Christmas Mimosas from Happy Go Lucky
20. Berry Merry Christmas Martini from I’m Bored Let’s Go
21. Grinch Drink from Shugary Sweets
22. Mrs. Claus Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail from The College Housewife
23. Holiday Peppermint White Russian from The Forked Spoon
24. Rudolph’s Cranberry Fizz from U Try It
25. Santa Claus-Mopolitan from Blue Ribbon Kitchen
26. Christmas Sangria from Cake n Knife
27. White Cranberry Martini from Cork and Spoon
28. White Chocolate Snowflake Martini from Lulus
29. Peppermint Espresso Martini from Inspired by Charm
30. Sugared Cranberry Mimosas from The Cookie Rookie
What do you think about these Christmas Cocktails? Are you looking forward to trying any? Did your favorite cocktail make the list? Let us know in the comment section!
Also, if you aren’t already, be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more incredible recipes for any time of the year!