Cotton Candy Chardonnay Cocktail Recipe
This is an eye-catching twist on a classic Chardonnay cocktail! Yes, this cotton candy drink recipe is the whimsical and fun alcoholic beverage you have to try. Not only is it perfect for Valentine’s Day, but also a bachelorette party, baby shower, brunch, and so much more.
What makes this drink so different? There are 2 elements that make it extra fun: the cotton candy that dissolves into the liquid, and the shimmering syrup. If your syrup isn’t shimmery, you can use edible glitter to create this effect also.
Why You Will Love This Chardonnay Cocktail
- It tastes delicious
- The pretty color and shimmer
- Easy to make in less than 5 minutes
- Nostalgic vibes from the cotton candy
- Perfect for romance or fun
- Easily customizable, as you can use champagne or another white wine
What Ingredients Do You Need For This Drink Recipe?
- Chardonnay – any sparkling white wine will do
- Cotton Candy – preferably pink and white
- Cotton Candy Syrup – If you can find one with a shimmer, that would be perfect
- Strawberries For Garnish – or raspberries, cherries, or blackberries
- If you decide to use blue cotton candy, try substituting blueberries
How Do I Make This Chardonnay Cocktail?
1. Get your favorite champagne or wine glasses and fill them with approximately 2 oz of cotton candy.
2. Pour the Chardonnay ¾ of the way up the glass, this will dissolve the cotton candy.
3. Add a few splashes of cotton candy syrup on top.
4. Garnish the glass with strawberry slices or cotton candy.
5. Serve right away. Enjoy!
What Can I Substitute In My Cotton Candy Drink Recipe?
- If you don’t love Chardonnay, you can use white wine, Prosecco, or even champagne!
- Instead of Skinny Cotton Candy Syrup, you can use the kind used for shaved ice! It’s full of flavor and condensed for optimal taste.
- Try blue cotton candy instead of pink for a change of color.
What Is The Best Chardonnay?
What is the best Chardonnay for this cocktail? Here is a list of our best recommendations!
- Landmark Vineyards Damaris Reserve Chardonnay 2019 – this Sonoma Coast Chardonnay spends 14 months in French Oak, resulting in 14.2 percent ABV.
- Early Mountain Quaker Run Vineyard Chardonnay 2019 – this Chardonnay is a newer site from Early Mountain, a Virginia winery. It is aged on lees in European oak casks for 1 year with a rich profile and concentrated orchard fruit notes.
- Flowers Vineyards & Winery Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2019 – this white wine would be lovely with your cotton candy Chardonnay cocktail because it’s 100 percent French oak. It comes from the Sonoma Coast with honeysuckle and apricot aromas.
If you enjoyed this cocktail recipe, you may also enjoy:
- 35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes For Love
- 25 Romantic Red Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Cotton Candy Mocktails
I hope you enjoy your Cotton Candy Chardonnay Cocktail. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below! Follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter for more delicious recipes!
Cotton Candy Chardonnay Cocktails
- 1 Bottle of Chardonnay or sparkling white wine of your choice
- Cotton Candy Flavored syrup
- 16 oz pink cotton candy
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 Cork Screw
- 8 Wine or Champagne Glasses
- Fill the glasses with approximately 2 oz of cotton candy
- Pour the Chardonnay ¾ of the way up the glass, this will dissolve the cotton candy
- Add a few splashes of cotton candy syrup to the top
- Garnish the glass with strawberry slices
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Chardonnay is traditionally created as a dry white wine. It is not sweet but rather has a medium- to full-body taste. Chardonnay is believed to have been invented in Chablis by the Cistercians at Pontigny Abbey in the 12th century. The chardonnay produced in the region today is still said to be the purest due to the varietal character of the grape and the method of fermentation.
Once you open a bottle of Chardonnay, you should most definitely refrigerate it. Furthermore, you should re-seal it as tightly as possible to keep it nice and fresh for further use. Once a bottle has been opened and re-sealed, it will stay good for about one week in the refrigerator.
Now you’re ready to make the best cotton candy drink recipe! This chardonnay cocktail is sure to impress your friends or a romantic partner!