This Easy Chicken Pasta Bake recipe is a super easy and delicious dinner for all the family. Kids, too, love this Rosemary and Thyme Chicken Pasta Bake.
This easy chicken and tomato pasta bake is a great midweek family meal, especially if you’re short on time to make dinner as you can prepare it ahead. If you are making it in advance, leave the cheese off until you’re ready to cook it.
MAKE THIS CHICKEN PASTA BAKE
Start with chicken breasts, cut into strips, season and brown in a pan until delicious and golden. Cook your pasta in another pan. Drain the pasta, mix everything together and top with the chicken, rosemary and thyme, and plenty of cheese. Then pop it into the oven for 35 minutes or until nice and crispy brown on the top.
You can choose any shape of dried pasta – for this recipe we’ve used spirals, but shells or twists would work just as well.
Rosemary and Thyme Chicken Pasta Bake
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 bag of dried pasta
- 2 large chicken breast
- Season salt
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 stem of rosemary
- 1 stem of thyme
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle season salt on the chicken and add to heated skillet.
- While chicken is cooking, began to cook your pasta according to the package directions.
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, removed and set aside.
- Now, drain pasta and add to a large bowl. Mix in marinara sauce.
- Add the pasta and sauce mix to a large rectangular glass baking dish.
- Prep rosemary and thyme, mincing both and mix together.
- Place chicken on top, placing it so that it covers the entire pasta mix.
- Sprinkle rosemary and thyme over chicken and pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake for 35 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven once golden brown.
- Garnish and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
If you want the nutritional information for a recipe, I recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.