The warm days are here, and I am in need of some summer snack ideas and easy recipes to whip up for poolside, and boy does this list deliver!
Are you on the hunt for some delicious summer snacks? Whether they’re for your kids, or you want something healthy, easy or sweet to enjoy on a hot summers day.
Find refreshing recipes that are perfect for on the go, for a party or for a crowd. #10 is my sons’ favorite summertime snack!
Everything from cool smoothies to homemade ice cream, this list has it all.
Have a wonderful summer and happy snacking.
1. Apple Pie Smoothie | Creative Green Living
2. Vegan Fried Ice Cream Bombs | Strength & Sunshine
3. Very Berry Fruit Salsa | Finding Zest
4. Chocolate Puppy Chow Ice Cream | Smashed Peas and Carrots
5. Strawberry Jello Pie | Spaceships and Laser Beams
6. Strawberry Cheesecake Pie | Spaceships and Laser Beams
7. Cheesecake Dip | Dancing Through The Rain
8. Strawberry Roll | Creative Southern Home
9. Blueberry Crackle Cake | Simply Stacie
10. Whoopie Pies with Ice Cream | Organized 31
11. Coconut Fruit Bars | Jenns Blah Blah Blog
12. Brownie Strawberry Shortcake | Suburban Simplicity
13. Cotton Candy Ice Cream | A Cup Full of Sass
14. Rainbow Fruit Pizza | Sugar, Spice and Family Life
15. Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar | Suburban Simplicity
Did your favorite recipe make the list? Which recipe do you want to try first?
If you liked these summer snacks, please share them on Pinterest!