This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Summer is here and it’s hot outside! The best way to beat the heat is with a delicious snack. Here are 15 cool summer snacks for hot summer days:
We all know that summer is a time for relaxing, spending time with friends and family, and of course enjoying the warm weather. But as much as we love summer there are some days when it’s just too hot to do anything but stay in the air conditioning!
This blog post will help you keep cool this summer by providing 15 different snack ideas perfect for those hot summer afternoons!
Whether they’re for your kids, or you want something healthy, easy, or sweet to enjoy on a hot summer’s day. You’ll find refreshing recipes that are perfect for on the go, for a party, or for a crowd. #10 is my sons’ favorite summertime snack!
Everything from cool smoothies to homemade ice cream, this list has it all.
1. Apple Pie Smoothie | Creative Green Living
2. Vegan Fried Ice Cream Bombs | Strength & Sunshine
3. Very Berry Fruit Salsa | Finding Zest
4. Chocolate Puppy Chow Ice Cream | Smashed Peas and Carrots
5. Strawberry Jello Pie | Spaceships and Laser Beams
6. Strawberry Cheesecake Pie | Spaceships and Laser Beams
7. Cheesecake Dip | Dancing Through The Rain
8. Strawberry Roll | Creative Southern Home
9. Blueberry Crackle Cake | Simply Stacie
10. Whoopie Pies with Ice Cream | Organized 31
11. Coconut Fruit Bars | Jenns Blah Blah Blog
12. Brownie Strawberry Shortcake | Suburban Simplicity
13. Cotton Candy Ice Cream | A Cup Full of Sass
14. Rainbow Fruit Pizza | Sugar, Spice, and Family Life
15. Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar | Suburban Simplicity
- 14 Totally Cool Ice Cream Cakes You Need in Your Life This Summer
- 60+ Must-Try Easy Blueberry Recipes
- 10 Delicious Berry Ice Cream Recipes That You Need To Make
And if you liked these summer snacks, please share them on Pinterest!
Created by Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.