60+ Must-Try Easy Blueberry Recipes
Over 60 delicious easy blueberry recipes that will help you put those fresh, juicy, sweet blueberries to good use. From breakfast and lunch to dinner and dessert, we’ve got something for every meal of the day.
From jam and pie to salads and smoothies, there are plenty of dishes that can incorporate this delicious fruit into them!
Blueberry Recipes You Must Try Today!
Blueberries are a great choice for summer snacking because they are high in fiber (both soluble and insoluble) and in Vitamin C.
Blueberries may also:
- aid in weight loss
- promote heart health
- lower blood pressure naturally
- benefit your skin by reducing sun damage and help combat the aging process
And all of these recipes are easy to make and oh so delicious!
60+ Must-Try Blueberry Recipes
7. Buttermilk Blueberry Waffles
9. Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Bowl
10. Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
12. Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Crumble Bars
13. Easy Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake
14. Blueberry Coconut Agua Fresca Smoothie
15. Blueberry Lavender Truffles
17. Blueberry Buckle with Key Lime Syrup
18. Five-Spice Chicken with Blueberry Sauce
19. Mini Blueberry Pie For Two
21. Keto Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Bread
22. Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
24. Blueberry French Toast in a Jar
25. High Protein Blueberry Smoothie
26. Blueberry Mug Cake With Lemon Glaze
28. Fresh Blueberry Apricot Coffee Cake
31. Blueberry Ginger Kefir Smoothie
33. Instant Pot Blueberry French Toast Casserole
34. Mini Blueberry Lemon Tarts
35. No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
36. Blueberry Biscuits with Lemon Glaze
37. Blueberry Sorbet
39. No-Churn Vegan Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream
40. Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
41. Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
42. Chilled Swedish Blueberry Soup
43. Berries & Cream Angel Food Cake Dessert
44. Homemade Blueberry Swirl ‘No Churn’ Ice Cream
45. Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Scones
46. No-Bake Lemon Slice With Blueberries
47. Coconut Blueberry Ice Cream
48. Easy 4 Ingredient Berry Sauce
49. Blueberry Gingerbread Loaf with Fresh Lime Glaze
50. Mason Jar Blueberry Lemon Yogurt
51. Best Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
52. Gluten-Free Banana Oatmeal Bars With Blueberries & Walnuts
53. Maple Blueberry Powdered Sugar Doughnuts
55. BLUEBERRY ORANGE SHORTBREAD CAKE
57. No-Churn Lemon Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
58. BLUEBERRY AND AVOCADO SALAD
60. Easy Blueberry Banana Muffins
Don’t forget to pin for later…
Hello, I’m Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom!
The creator of A Crazy Family and a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. I love to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus, I am thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.
Holy moley what a HUGE collection of fabulous blueberry recipes! I shared and pinned. So much blueberry goodness here.