This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
This Super Easy Buffalo Chicken dip is the perfect appetizer. If you like Buffalo Chicken Wings, you’ll LOVE this easy dip recipe.
AN EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE
This recipe could not be any easier… Just toss all the ingredients into a slow cooker crock, turn it on, and voila!
You have a tasty and delicious dish your guests will love.
Whether you’re celebrating with friends or watching the big game, or throwing a big bash for a special occasion.
The amount of heat can be adjusted easily to suit individual tastes by increasing or decreasing the amount of hot sauce and jalapeno used.
Although the serving suggestions offered below are gluten-free, this tasty dip can also be served with crackers or crusty bread.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup chicken broth preferably organic*
- 3 stalks celery very finely chopped
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 small jalapeno pepper finely minced
- 6 oz. crumbled blue cheese divided
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese finely shredded
- 3 green onions tops sliced (optional)
- 1 small jalapeno sliced (optional)
- Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper, to taste. Add chicken breasts, broth, celery, cream cheese, hot sauce, jalapeno pepper, and 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese to the crock of a 5 or 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6-7 hours on low.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove the lid and shred chicken using two forks. Add shredded Mozzarella cheese and stir to combine. Add cover and continue cooking until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove lid and garnish dip with remaining blue cheese, sliced green onions, or jalapeno, if desired. Keep warm and serve with celery stalks and carrot sticks.
- Add additional chicken broth (if needed) before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Created by Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.