A delicious summertime recipe and perfect for when blackberries are in season.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Click to PIN Fresh Blackberry Strudel!
- is delicious served warm with ice cream
- could be made with frozen blackberries (thawed out) when out of season
BLACKBERRIES ARE GREAT FOR YOU BECAUSE…
- they are rich in vitamins A, E, K, and B,
- as well as antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin,
- plus minerals like copper, manganese, magnesium, potassium, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid
WHEN ARE BLACKBERRIES IN SEASON?
Blackberry season starts around the end of summer and the beginning of autumn. Head out and pick your own, Take a container and search out brambles near you, avoiding roadside or polluted spots.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. If you are tracking these for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. I highly recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.