This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, if you are in need of a simple and easy dessert, look no further. These sprinkle-adorned Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are ready in less than 30 minutes and sure to be a hit with everyone.
So pretty, and oh so delicious.
A DECADENT OPTION THAT IS SURE TO IMPRESS
These sprinkle-adorned Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are…
- ready in less than 30 minutes
- deliciously divine, and
- sure to be a hit with everyone.
Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce
- Mini Waffle Bowls
- ½ Cup White Candy Discs
- Edible Mini Hearts Valentine Sprinkles, & Red and Pink Nonpareils
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- Melt candy discs according to package directions. Dip each rim of the waffle bowl into the melted chocolate.
- Place the Valentine sprinkles on a piece of parchment paper and dip the chocolate rim into the sprinkles. Turn upright and let dry.
- To make the strawberry sauce, add the chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium-size saucepan.
- Heat mixture over medium heat and bring to a boil. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Stirring most of the time.
- The strawberries will cook down and a sauce will form. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scoop any flavor of ice-cream into the waffle bowls and spoon the strawberry sauce over the top and Enjoy!!
- If any sauce is leftover, place in a jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
If you want the nutritional information for a recipe, I recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.
Created by Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.