This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You are going to love this delicious strawberry fudge. This simple fudge recipe is made with a frosting and white chocolate base for the easiest fudge ever. Try this tasty Valentine’s fudge today.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your loved ones how much you care. And what better way to do that than with a sweet treat?
Sweet Strawberry Fudge
This simple and delicious Valentine’s Strawberry Fudge is sure to be a hit with your significant other, family, or friends. Made with only three ingredients (plus sprinkles), this fudge is easy to make and will have everyone asking for the recipe. So, put on your apron, and let’s get started!
Why You’ll Love It
- It’s super easy to make with only three ingredients (plus sprinkles)
- The combination of strawberry frosting and white chocolate is a match made in heaven
- The freeze-dried strawberries add a delicious crunch and burst of flavor
- It makes the perfect homemade gift
- Great for Valentine’s Day, but can also be enjoyed any time of the year.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get the measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this page.
- Strawberry frosting: I recommend using a 16 oz container of your favorite brand. You can also make your own homemade strawberry frosting if you prefer.
- White chocolate chips: Use good quality white chocolate chips for best results. They should melt easily and have a smooth texture.
- Freeze-dried strawberries: These add a delicious crunch to the fudge and also give it a natural strawberry flavor. You can find them in most grocery stores’ dried fruit or snack section.
- Sprinkles: Optional but highly recommended for some extra fun and color.
- Double boiler (or heat-safe bowl and medium saucepan)
- Rubber spatula
- Parchment paper
- 8×8 inch baking pan
How to Make Strawberry Fudge
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
STEP 1: Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
STEP 2: Melt the frosting and white chocolate in a double boiler over low heat. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can create one by placing a heat-safe bowl over a pot of simmering water.
STEP 3: Once the mixture is smooth and well combined, stir in the freeze-dried strawberries. You can crush them up slightly if you prefer a finer texture.
STEP 4: Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, and spread it evenly to the edges with a rubber spatula.
STEP 5: Top it off with some sprinkles for added color and fun!
STEP 6: Cover the pan and refrigerate overnight.
STEP 7: The next day, lift the fudge out of the pan using the parchment paper and cut it into bite-sized squares.
This delicious Valentine’s Strawberry Fudge is perfect for enjoying on its own as a sweet treat, but here are some other ideas to serve it with:
- Cut into smaller pieces and use as a topping for ice cream or other desserts.
- Serve alongside some fresh strawberries for a fruity twist.
- Wrap individually and give as gifts to your loved ones.
Once the fudge has set in the refrigerator, it can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. If you prefer a firmer fudge, store it in the fridge.
This recipe can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator before serving.
Substitutions and Variations
- Use different flavored frosting, such as chocolate or vanilla, for a different twist.
- Swap out the freeze-dried strawberries for other types of dried fruit, like raspberries or blueberries.
- Add in some chopped nuts for added texture and flavor.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure to use good quality white chocolate chips for best results.
- Don’t have a double boiler? You can create one by placing a heat safe bowl over a pot of simmering water, just be careful not to let any steam or water get into the chocolate mixture.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the mixture evenly in the pan for an even layer of fudge.
- To crush the freeze-dried strawberries, you can place them in a ziplock bag and gently roll over them with a rolling pin or use a food processor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use milk or dark chocolate instead of white chocolate?
Yes, you can experiment with different chocolate types in this recipe. Just keep in mind that the flavor and sweetness may vary.
How do I store the fudge?
Once the fudge has been set in the refrigerator, it can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks or in the fridge for a firmer texture.
Can I freeze this fudge?
Yes, this fudge can be frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator before serving.
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Valentine Cake Mix Cookies
- Heart Krispies Treats
- Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Truffles
- 30+ Beautiful Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Romantic Red Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- XO Krispy Treats
This simple and delicious Valentine’s Strawberry Fudge is the perfect way to show loved ones your love and appreciation. Made with only three ingredients (plus sprinkles), it’s easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing!
Valentine’s Strawberry Fudge
- 16 oz container strawberry frosting
- 11 oz white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1-2 tbsp sprinkles
- Double boiler (or heat safe bowl and medium saucepan)
- Rubber spatula
- 8×8 inch baking pan,
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the frosting and white chocolate over low heat.16 oz container strawberry frosting, 11 oz white chocolate chips
- Stir in the freeze dried strawberries.¾ cup freeze dried strawberries
- Pour into the prepared pan, and spread to the edges.
- Top with sprinkles.1-2 tbsp sprinkles
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.