This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Make these cute cupcakes for an after-school treat or delicious dessert after your Easter dinner. They would also make a nice treat for a themed classroom party.
Easter Chick Mini Cupcakes
Perfect to make with the kids, this easy, semi-homemade spring dessert would be a cute end to any Easter or Spring-themed celebration. And the best part about this recipe is that it’s surprisingly EASY with a box cake shortcut.
You’ll love how easy and fast this recipe is…and everyone will love how delicious they taste!
What You Need to Make Mini Spring Chick Cupcakes
You can find exact measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
For the Cupcakes:
- White Boxed Cake Mix – Plus ingredients listed on the back of the box
For the Decoration:
How to Make These Easter Chick Mini Cupcakes
Start by mixing your cake mix, water, oil, and eggs until well combined.
Line your baking pan with liners and fill each halfway. Bake according to box instructions and then let cool completely.
Fill your piping bag with yellow icing and install your tip on the end of the bag.
Start in the middle of your cupcake and don’t move as you push about 1 teaspoon of icing out of the piping tip.
Once each cupcake is iced, add two candy eyes and an orange Reese’s Pieces to each cupcake for a beak, as shown.
More of our favorite Easter recipes and crafts:
Mini Spring Chick Cupcakes
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Mini Cupcake Liners
- Mini Cupcake Baking Pan
- Yellow Icing
- Icing Piping Kit and 1M Tip
- Candy Eyes
- 1 Bag of Reese’s Pieces
- Start by mixing your cake mix, water, oil, and eggs until well combined.
- Line your baking pan with liners and fill each halfway.
- Bake according to box instructions.
- Let cool completely.
- Fill your piping bag with yellow icing and install your tip on the end of the bag.
- Start in the middle of your cupcake and don’t move as you push about 1 teaspoon of icing out of the piping tip.
- Once each cupcake is iced, add two candy eyes.
- Finally, add an orange Reese’s Pieces to each cupcake for a beak, as shown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
A Crazy Family
A Crazy Family strives to be the go-to destination for modern, savvy moms. Our aim is to share great tips, good food, recommendations, and helpful info for smart, busy moms just like you!