By: Vickie | Updated: 19th May 2023
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
There’s nothing like a good ol’ fashioned milkshake to cool you down on a hot summer day. And there’s nothing like Nutella to make that shake even better!
If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing treat, look no further than this Nutella milkshake. It’s sure to hit the spot!
Who doesn’t love Nutella? There is even a day dedicated to this yummy treat, This delicious hazelnut spread is perfect on toast, waffles, pancakes, or just straight out of the jar.
This creamy milkshake is super easy and perfect for a summer afternoon. Kids love this treat and it’s a lot of fun to make it at home.
More fun chocolate goodness for your family this summer:
50+ Best Nutella Recipes – all the best Nutella recipes for your family to enjoy.
No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna – A yummy no-bake dessert that is layers of chocolate goodness. Oreo crust, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and more in this layered chocolate dessert lasagna.
Easy Summer Dessert Recipes – make it quick and simple to get dessert out of the way so you can get back outside!
This Nutella milkshake recipe is easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth. So go ahead and give it a try! You won’t regret it.
Nutella Milkshake Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce for decoration
How to Make Nutella Milkshake
Mix vanilla ice cream with milk in a blender bowl. Make your own or use ready-made ice cream.
Add 1/3 cup Nutella.
Blend everything in a blender until the ingredients are mixed well (about 20-30 seconds).
Pour into a glass and decorate the drink with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. The more cream and sauce the better.
- Add the Nutella to the blender on top of the ice cream so it does not stick to the blender.
- Whole milk makes this milkshake nice and thick, but you can use any milk you like. The consistency will vary based on which milk you use.
- Try a different ice cream flavor such as chocolate ice cream.
Try something different to top it with, here are some suggestions:
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate shavings
Print the Recipe:
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup nutella
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- Mix vanilla ice cream with milk in a blender bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup Nutella.
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Pour into a glass and decorate the drink with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.