This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You are going to love this simple Easter treat! This is a fun 3 ingredient chocolate and Oreo bark to make with the kids. This tasty Easter M&M oreo bark makes a wonderful edible basket filler too!
Looking for an easy and delicious Easter treat? This easy white chocolate oreo bark with m&ms is the perfect treat to make for your family this holiday.
This super easy and absolutely delicious treat is made with just three ingredients! Whip a batch together in about 10 minutes for an irresistibly tasty sweet!
Why We Love This Recipe
- Quick and only a few simple ingredients.
- A fun easy recipe that’s perfect for adding to Easter baskets.
- Kids of all ages love to help make.
- Oreo cookies
- White chocolate chips
- Easter M&Ms
How To Make WHITE CHOCOLATE EASTER BARK
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Twist the Oreo cookies apart so that you have two halves.
3. Arrange them on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Add the white chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring between each heating session, until fully melted.
5. Immediately pour the melted white chocolate over the cookies slowly, starting in the middle and moving to the sides. Use the spoon to help spread it across all of the cookies.
6. Immediately top with M&Ms.
7. Transfer the entire pan to the refrigerator, and chill for one hour.
8. Remove, cut into pieces, and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Swap out the M&Ms for your favorite candy. Why not try jelly beans , mini marshmallows, or even pastel sprinkles?
- Use milk chocolate or even dark chocolate chips to create your own delicious treat.
more Easter Recipes
I know you and your family are going to love this recipe! It’s a delicious, no-bake, fun Easter treat that’s the perfect way to add festive cheer to your Easter parties!
I hope you enjoy your Easy Easter White Chocolate Oreo Bark with M&Ms. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below!
Easter M&Ms Oreo Bark
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 18 oz white chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup Easter M&Ms
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Twist the Oreo cookies apart so that you have two halves.
- Arrange them on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each heating session, until fully melted.
- Immediately pour melted chocolate over cookies, slowly, starting in the middle, and moving to the sides. Use the spoon to help spread it across all of the cookies.
- Immediately top with M&Ms.
- Transfer the entire pan to the refrigerator, and chill for one hour.
- Remove, and cut into pieces.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.