This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! These easy treats are perfect for a school Valentine’s day party or as Valentine’s gifts.
These 3 ingredients Valentine’s Day Pretzels are super easy to make and really addictive! These will disappear as fast as you can make them!
So, are you ready to make your own Valentine’s Day Pretzel Treats??
These Valentine’s Day Pretzels are…
- Easy to make
- Really addictive
- Only 3 ingredients
All you need to make them
- Square Pretzels
- Hershey’s Hugs
- Candy Conversation Hearts
How to make these Easy Valentine’s Day Pretzels
Set out pretzel squares on the baking sheet in rows. Then unwrap one hug per pretzel square. Place one on each of the pretzel squares. Then pop them in the oven for only a few minutes.
After you remove them from the oven, place a candy conversation heart on top of each hug.
Patiently wait until they cool. Place them in the fridge or freezer if you’re in a hurry, then enjoy. YUM!
How to Serve
Colorful and delicious, perfect as an edible gift to friends, neighbors, or to take to a classroom party for your kids.
You’ll love these darling and fun Valentine’s pretzel bites. Quick and easy and super tasty!
More Recipes You’ll Love
Valentine’s Day Pretzels
- 1 16oz bag Square Pretzels
- 1 12oz bag Hershey’s Hugs
- 1 12oz bag Candy Conversation Hearts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Set out pretzel squares on the baking sheet in rows.
- Unwrap one hug per pretzel square. Place one on top of each square.
- Bake in the oven for only a few minutes. You will know they are ready when they look wet and shiny. They will not melt down – so don’t wait for them! If they bake for too long then they will crack and burn.
- After you remove them from the oven, place a candy conversation heart on top of each hug. Slightly press down to flatten the hug.
- Let them set and cool.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Hello, I’m Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom!
The creator of A Crazy Family and a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. I love to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus, I am thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.