This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, if you are in need of a simple and easy dessert, look no further. These sprinkle-adorned Valentine’s Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are ready in less than 30 minutes and are sure to be a hit with everyone.
So pretty and oh-so-delicious! A decadent valentines treat that is sure to impress!
These sprinkle-adorned Valentine’s Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are…
- ready in less than 30 minutes
- deliciously divine
- sure to be a hit with everyone
I hope you enjoy your Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below! Follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter for more delicious recipes!
Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce
- Mini Waffle Bowls
- ½ Cup White Candy Discs
- Edible Mini Hearts Valentine Sprinkles, & Red and Pink Nonpareils
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- Melt candy discs according to package directions. Dip each rim of the waffle bowl into the melted chocolate.
- Place the Valentine sprinkles on a piece of parchment paper and dip the chocolate rim into the sprinkles. Turn upright and let dry.
- To make the strawberry sauce, add the chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium-size saucepan.
- Heat mixture over medium heat and bring to a boil. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Stirring most of the time.
- The strawberries will cook down and a sauce will form. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scoop any flavor of ice-cream into the waffle bowls and spoon the strawberry sauce over the top and Enjoy!!
- If any sauce is leftover, place in a jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Hello, I’m Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom!
The creator of A Crazy Family and a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. I love to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus, I am thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.