It’s no secret that come St. Patrick’s Day we are all going to be looking for that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. And leprechauns might not exist in real life, but rainbows do!
While that won’t stop me from searching for that pot of gold, the closest thing I can get to it is the rainbow.
To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, I wanted to put together a fun rainbow recipe to kick off the celebration. These are all so fun and festive, and they are rainbow-themed too.
Here are 20 festive rainbow recipes for St. Patrick’s Day.
Don’t forget to pin this post to Pinterest so you can come back to it again and again!
See Also: For even more St. Patrick’s Day ideas check out our collection of easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts, DIYs, and recipes.
20 Festive Rainbow Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- This Rainbow Bundt Cake is great for a St Patricks day dessert! via Sweet & Savory Meals
- These Rainbow Popsicles are so unique! My kid loves them. via Cutefetti
- Try this healthy Fruit Rainbow for a rainbow treat that won’t stretch your waistband. via Passion for Savings
- These great Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait are easy to make and delicious! via Sugar Spice and Family Life
- These Rainbow Sugar Cookies are insanely adorable! via The Gracious Wife
- And this semi-healthy Rainbow Fruit Pizza is as delicious as it is beautiful! via Sugar Spice and Family Life
- How adorable are these Mini Rainbow Donuts? via Hello Wonderful
- Rainbow Salad
- Rainbow Spaghetti
- Rainbow Fudge
- Rainbow Wrap
- Rainbow Cupcakes
- Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes
- Rainbow Cupcakes
- Rainbow Swirl Sugar Cookies
- Rainbow Key Lime Cupcakes
- Homemade Rainbow Taffy Recipe
Want even more St.Patrick’s Day ideas? Check out my collection of St. Paddy’s Day themed posts. You’ll find food, decor, and kids craft ideas!
Enjoyed this post? Don’t forget to pin it to your favorite Pinterest board by clicking on the image below!