This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Cookie dip is a perfect treat to serve at parties or for a family movie night treat. This simple cookie dip recipe is made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, and just a few other ingredients. Make this delicious dessert dip today. You won’t be disappointed!
Many of us have a sweet tooth. Biscuits, cookies, chocolate, it can all taste so so good, can’t it? Cookies are often a firm favorite. The crunch, the softness, the frosting in some cases. It is all just delicious.
Some people may have fond memories of a sweet dip that you can scoop your cookies into, and I am here to tell you that you can recreate that. Even if this is something you have never done before, imagine taking a cookie, and dipping it into a creamy vanilla cup of goodness. Sound’s like heaven doesn’t it?
If you like the idea of creating a sweet dip that will work well with biscuits, cookies, and chocolate, I thought it was about time I shared with you the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip.
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Perfect for Parties – Dips have always been a party favorite! They’re easy to make and they can serve a crowd.
Make it in Advance – Party recipes that can be made in advance save so much time! Make ahead up to a day before your party. It would be a good idea to store it in the fridge and give it a stir before putting it out to serve.
It has everything – Cream cheese, vanilla flavor, and color-coordinated sprinkles are what give it that autumn vibe.
So without further ado, here is everything that you need to know to create this super easy Cookie Dip.
Ingredients for the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip
The first thing that you need to do would be to gather all of your ingredients together to create the dip. These quantities make about 2 cups. You will need:
- 8 ounces (1 package) of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (half stick) of butter, softened
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of whipped topping
- ¼ cup of yellow, orange, and brown sprinkles
How to Make The Best Cookie Dip
Now that you have all your ingredients to hand this is the process to make your Cookie Dip. You can double up the quantities if you think you will need more dip.
The first thing to do would be to get your ingredients together. Add the cream cheese and butter to a medium bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. You might want to leave your butter out to soften to make this step easier.
Next, you will need to add powdered sugar, vanilla, and whipped topping. Beat for 1 minute.
Now for the fun part. Add your sprinkles and mix to stir. This is where your autumn sprinkles cookie dip will come to life.
Transfer to a smaller bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve with shortbread cookies, animal crackers, or vanilla wafers. Whatever you like.
Tips & Tricks
While a dip is very self-explanatory to make I still have a few tips to share.
- Leave the butter out to soften before you attempt to stir it with the cream cheese. This will make this step easier and enable you to get the light and fluffy texture that you desire.
- You could use a stand mixer to make this easier to make. Just be mindful that you don’t overwhip the dip otherwise it won’t taste as light.
- A hand mixer could also help you to combine the butter and cream cheese.
- If you are using electrical appliances and are making this dip with children make sure that they are supervised at all times to ensure no accidents happen.
- You could add chocolate chips to this dip to give it that real cookie vibe. You could add white, dark, or milk chocolate chips or pieces to it.
- If you were wanting to create this dip with a theme in mind, such as St Patrick’s day, rainbow, Valentine’s day, etc, then you could use sprinkles to match those colors. Changing things up could add to this dip and help you to make a party piece for almost any occasion.
- Any brand of cream cheese will work for this dish, and the same with the whipped topping. It is all down to personal preference.
- This recipe would be a great option to use as icing for a cake or as a cake filling. Just make sure the cakes have been completely cooled before adding the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I serve with the Sprinkles Cookie Dip?
You could serve your Sprinkles Cookie Dip with anything sweet. Chocolates, cookies, biscuits, wafers, and pretzels to name a few. It would also make an excellent cake filling or frosting if you wanted to use it differently.
Can the Cookie Dip with sprinkles be made ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time. It would be a good idea to store it in the fridge before you need it and make it ahead up to a day before. Give it a stir before putting it out to serve.
How do I store the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip?
To store the dip it is best to add it to an airtight container and then store it in the fridge. This ensures that the dip stays fresh and tastes great.
How long with the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip last?
The autumn sprinkles cookie dip will last a few days if stored correctly in an airtight container in the fridge. However, a recommended amount of time would be to store it for up to three days.
More Fun Dip Ideas
Cookie Dip With Sprinkles
- 8 ounces 1 package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup half stick butter softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- ¼ cup spinkles yellow, orange, and brown
- Add the cream cheese and butter to a medium bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and whipped topping. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add sprinkles and mix to stir.
- Transfer to a smaller bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, animal crackers, or vanilla wafers.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Created by Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.