This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You are going to love this fantastic Christmas dessert dip! This classic cookie dip is not only perfect for dunking cookies, but also fruit and pretzels too. You could create a fun holiday dessert board surrounding this sweet dip recipe!
Delicious Dessert Dip for Christmas
Christmas is a time for celebration, togetherness, and my personal favorite – the food. All of the Christmas appetizers and charcuterie boards, the hearty Christmas dinner, and the Christmas cookies and sweet desserts.
And now this, a Christmas dessert dip, the perfect sweet treat for the holidays. It’s easy to make, delicious, and versatile – you can serve it with cookies, crackers, fruit, or whatever your heart desires!
Why You’ll Love This Dip
- Quick and easy – perfect for last-minute holiday preparations.
- Festive – It’s a great way to get creative with your desserts and entertain guests.
- Versatile – You can serve it with a variety of dippers and customize the sprinkles to fit any occasion.
- Delicious – Creamy, sweet, and addictive, this dip is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
So don’t wait any longer, gather your ingredients and whip up this tasty Christmas dessert dip today!
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Christmas tree sprinkles
How to make the Christmas Dip
Beat the cream cheese and whipped topping in a large bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy.
Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to beat on low speed until well blended.
Stir in the Christmas tree sprinkles, or beat on low until just combined.
Refrigerate the dip for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with your choice of dippers – graham crackers, shortbread cookies, fruit, pretzels, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- For an extra festive touch, reserve some sprinkles to sprinkle on top of the dip before serving.
- This dip can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Get creative with your dippers – try gingerbread cookies, chocolate-covered pretzels, or even mini donuts!
- You can also use different types of sprinkles for different occasions.
Store any leftover dip covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just give it a stir before serving again. Enjoy!
- Set up a holiday dessert board with this dip as the centerpiece and surround it with different dippers and festive treats like candy canes, chocolate-covered strawberries, and mini cupcakes.
- Use this dip as a spread on toast or bagels for a sweet breakfast treat during the holiday season.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use different types of sprinkles?
Absolutely! You can customize this dip to fit any occasion or theme by using different colors and shapes of sprinkles.
Can I make this dip ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the dip a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just give it a stir before serving again.
Can I use different dippers?
Definitely! This dip goes well with a variety of dippers like graham crackers, cookies, fruit, pretzels, and more. Get creative and try out different combinations!
How long will this dip last?
This dip can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just give it a stir before serving again.
Can I use low-fat or sugar-free ingredients?
Yes, you can use low-fat cream cheese and whipped topping, and substitute the powdered sugar with a sugar-free alternative. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the dip.
Can I use homemade whipped cream instead of whipped topping?
Yes, you can use homemade whipped cream if you prefer. Just make sure to whip it until stiff peaks form before adding it to the dip mixture.
Is this dip kid-friendly?
Absolutely! Kids will love this Christmas dessert dip’s fun sprinkles and delicious taste. You can even let them help make it by stirring in the sprinkles or choosing their favorite dippers.
Christmas Dessert Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz whipped topping
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Christmas Tree Sprinkles
- With an electric mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and whipped topping on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy.8 oz cream cheese, 8 oz whipped topping
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat on low for an additional 1 minute until well blended.¾ cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add sprinkles to the mixture. Stir by hand, or beat on low, just until blended. (If you’d like to reserve some sprinkles for the top of the dip, that is completely optional)½ cup Christmas Tree Sprinkles
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, fruit, pretzels, etc
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
Overall, this Christmas dessert dip is sure to be a hit at any gathering. Enjoy and happy holidays! So, get ready to indulge in this delicious and easy-to-make dip. Your friends and family will thank you for it.
More Christmas Treats
I love keeping you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and free printables. Subscribe to our newsletter to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest!