Cacao powder is the superfood that should be in every kitchen. Packed with minerals, good fats, powerful antioxidant compounds, and with a delicious chocolatey taste, cacao is as super as a superfood can be.
Are you a chocolate lover? Put your hands up if you are…
Did your hand go up…? Why am I not surprised?
The problem I have with all the store-bought chocolate is this… if I eat too much the waist starts expanding, am I right?
What chocolate do I recommend instead?
I, 100% recommend you getting your chocolate fix from CACAO.
Cacao is the raw, supercharged form of cocoa (yes, that is what all chocolate is made from), but with even higher levels of powerful vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. In other words… so much healthier.
Chocolate in its original form is actually very nutritious. It’s just it has so many unhealthy things added to it to create those regular chocolate bars that we all like so much.
Instead, use raw cacao to create all the delicious things you love. If you’re on a healthy journey then it’s the perfect ingredient to create lots of yummy treats.
Here are some of the amazing benefits of cacao:
- High in antioxidants
- Rich source of minerals, especially magnesium
- Source of vitamins, including vitamin C
- Contains Omega-6 fatty acids
- Has a low GI so won’t spike your blood sugar levels
- Boosts energy which therefore reduces fatigue
For even more Superfood inspiration you’ve gotta check out these posts:
- If you are interested in adding superfoods to your daily diet, learn just how to do it here.
- Looking for delicious salads that help with detoxing, check out these healthy detox salads.
- Would you like to know which super veggies will give you super health?
So, drum roll please….I give you
Who knew that there were so many delicious cacao powder recipes out there to try? Please remember, that even though cacao is a superfood, if you eat too much of any of these treats, you will still blow your diet (if you are on one).
If You Liked It, Put A Pin In It!