Best Ever Cherry Muffins – The only recipe you will ever need. Moist, full of flavor and so easy to make! These cherry muffins are ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. Great for weekday breakfast and perfect for lunch boxes.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
AN EASY TAKE ALONG BREAKFAST OR LUNCH
A delicious cherry muffin recipe perfect for lunch boxes or on-the-go breakfasts. Also makes a perfect meal prep option, you can make these on meal prep day and enjoy them all week long.
MAKE THESE CHERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Stir together the flour, 3/4 cups sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Add in the oil, milk, and egg. Stir together until well combined – do not worry about the occasional lump or small dry patch if it looks mostly uniform.
- Gently fold in the cherries, and then scoop into cupcake liners – 2/3 of the way full.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of sugar on top of each muffin for a crunchy topping.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Take these up a notch!!
Top these with Demerara sugar instead of normal white sugar. Why? Because Demerara is a really chunky sugar and it will give you that delicious, sweet crunch on the top.
LOOKING FOR MORE IDEAS FOR BREAKFAST?
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
As always nutritional information provided is an estimate. If you want more accurate nutritional information for a recipe, I recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.