This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Oreo brownie mix cookies are simply amazing! The soft, chewy goodness of a brownie, in cookie form is just undeniable! Add some Oreo cookie bits, and they’re perfectly packed with flavor!
Brownie Mix Cookies With added oreos
Cookies from a brownie mix couldn’t be easier, and the results really are delicious. This simple recipe combines a tasty brownie mix and your favorite Oreo cookies into an amazing cookie that you and your family will love!
Turn a boxed brownie mix into these soft, chewy, and delicious cookies with just a few ingredients, and some Oreo cookies!
These cookies make a perfect snack, treat, dessert or you can even package them up and bring them to a family gathering, school or other event.
And if you love cake mix cookies, then check out this collection of 50+ cake mix cookie recipes next.
Why You’ll Love These Brownie Mix Cookies
- Quick and easy to make
- Fun to make with kids
- Large bowl
- Wooden spoon or silicone spoon
- Cookie scoop
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Wire cooling rack
- Brownie mix
- Vegetable oil
- Oreo cookies
How to Make Brownie Mix Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper to help make clean-up easier.
2. Add the brownie mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl, and stir well until combined.
3. Break each of the Oreo cookies into 4 pieces.
4. Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto the baking sheet, spacing them about 3 inches apart.
5. Arrange two pieces of Oreo cookie onto each section of cookie dough.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, then remove from the oven and transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before removing the cookies from the baking sheet onto the cooling rack.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature.
Tips & Tricks
- These cookies spread quite a bit compared to others, so make sure you’re spacing them about 3 inches apart.
More Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Mix Cookies
- Butterfinger Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Mint Cake Mix Cookies
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
I hope you enjoy your Oreo Brownie Mix Cookies. If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and a comment below!
Oreo Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1 box Brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 12 Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the brownie mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl, and stir well until combined.
- Brea each of the Oreo cookies into 4 pieces.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto the baking sheet, spacing them about 3 inches apart.
- Arrange two pieces of Oreo cookie onto each section of cookie dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then remove from the oven and transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe? Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.