By: Vickie | Updated: 10th July 2022
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
This smoothie is packed with nutrients and flavor! The cherries give it a natural sweetness while the banana provides creaminess. It’s perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or snack.
Summer is the perfect time for smoothies! This Cherry Banana Smoothie is refreshing and delicious.
Smoothies are a great way to pack in the nutrition, and this Cherry Banana Smoothie is no exception! Loaded with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. The sweetness of the cherries and banana is balanced out by the tartness of the yogurt, making it a delicious and refreshing drink.
Why we Love This Cherry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Quick breakfast or snack for on the go.
- Perfect for hot summer days.
- Creamy and delicious smoothie.
- You can add extra fruit or various yogurts to mix it up.
Variations / Additions
- Swap the cherries for another fruit: strawberries would work equally as well
- Use your favorite milk: 2% or whole milk, vanilla almond milk, coconut milk, etc.
- Try various yogurts: Use something that goes well with the fruits such as plain, honey, or try another fun flavor of yogurt.
Recommended Equipment & Tools to Make this Recipe
- High powered blender
For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
How to Make Cherry Banana Smoothie
Add all of the ingredients into a smoothie-style blender.
Puree until cherries are broken down and the mixture is smooth.
Pour into your serving glass and serve with a straw. Enjoy!
Cherry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup cherries preferably frozen
- 1 banana preferably frozen
- 1 cup milk or more as needed
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds optional
- Add all of the ingredients into a smoothie-style blender.
- Puree until cherries are broken down and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into your serving glass and serve with a straw.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.