This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Get in the Easter spirit with these adorable coloring pages. This set of gnome-themed pages is perfect for all ages. Kids are sure to have hours of fun with these free printable Easter gnome coloring pages.
Easter Coloring Pages
If your kids love coloring pages, then they will love these Easter Gnome coloring pages. These Easter Coloring Pages will put you in the holiday spirit while keeping little fingers busy, allowing you to focus on other things.
Print these out and use them as a rainy day activity, quiet time, or even a classroom activity!
So what are you waiting for? Print out these free Easter coloring pages today! And don’t forget to check out our other free printables for kids while you’re here!
Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages – Free Printable
These coloring pages are free, so there’s no reason not to give them a try! Especially when these printables are sure to provide you and your kids with hours of fun together.
These printables are designed to print onto a standard piece of paper or cardstock. All you need to do is select the link below (or click on the pictures) to download the pdf files.
After printing, you could make this even more fun by:
1. Using watercolor paints.
2. Using markers, stickers, or glitter.
3. Creating your own coloring and activity book.
4. Print the sheets and laminate them so they can be reused.
more Easter Activities
- Easter I Spy – This simple and fun printable game helps entertain the kids. Find Easter eggs, bunny balloons, and spring flowers.
- Easter Words Activity – This Easter Activity will keep kids busy for hours and add some fun to your time at home. You try to make as many words as you can, using only the letters found in the words Easter Basket. Print it out and do it together!
- Easter Maze & Coloring Page – Help the bunny find the eggs in the maze and color this super cute Happy Easter coloring page.
I hope you and your children enjoy these coloring pages as much as we do. And if so, please let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear what you think about them!