Coming up with easy and delicious dinner ideas that everyone in the family will love can be so hard!
That’s why I love this simple chicken and gravy dinner so much. You can put it together in less than 30 minutes and it’s made with ingredients that kids and adults will love. Even if you have picky eaters at home, your kids will be drooling over this simple dinner.
It’s so good, I’m sure they’ll be asking for you to make it over and over again!
The Easiest Chicken and Gravy Dinner Ever
- 4 servings instant mashed potatoes, prepared
- 1 25-ounce package frozen chicken strips, baked
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn, prepared
- 1 12-ounce jar chicken gravy, prepared
Here is what you do
Prepare the instant mashed potatoes and frozen chicken strips according to package instructions. Heat the corn and gravy according to package instructions.
Cut the cooked chicken strips into small, bite-sized pieces.
Spread one serving of mashed potatoes on a plate.
Top the potatoes with corn.
Place the cut-up chicken strips on top of the corn.
Pour gravy over the top of all ingredients.
Continue plating the remaining ingredients until four plates have been made.
SEE THE RECIPE CARD BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE the easiest Chicken and Gravy Dinner ever. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Meals
- Rosemary and Thyme Chicken Pasta Bake | This easy chicken and tomato pasta bake is a perfect midweek family meal.
- Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken | This combination of ranch, cheddar, and bacon in this baked chicken dish will have your family coming back for seconds!
- 15 Easy Dinner Recipes For Families | These recipes are perfect for busy weeknights, all can be made with minimal prep, and don’t include any complicated steps but still taste wonderful and help melt all that stress away.
Chicken and Gravy Dinner
- 4 servings instant mashed potatoes prepared
- 1 25- ounce package frozen chicken strips baked
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn prepared
- 1 12- ounce jar chicken gravy prepared
- Prepare the instant mashed potatoes and frozen chicken strips according to package instructions. Heat the corn and gravy according to package instructions.
- Cut the cooked chicken strips into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Spread one serving of mashed potatoes on a plate.
- Top the potatoes with corn.
- Place the cut-up chicken strips on top of the corn.
- Pour gravy over the top of all ingredients.
- Continue plating the remaining ingredients until four plates have been made.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, is intended to serve as an estimate only, and is provided for informational purposes. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Click stars to rate now! Or leave a comment below.
LIKE THIS CHICKEN AND GRAVY DINNER RECIPE? PIN IT!
Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.