This fun and free printable unicorn activity placemat is great for kids of all ages. Download and print this free coloring placemat, grab some crayons or markers, and let the fun begin!
Unicorn Activity & Coloring Placemat
From little ones just starting out with learning how to color to big kids looking for a creative activity, this printable placemat will be sure to bring a smile.
Featuring a unicorn-themed word search, maze, word unscramble, and cute pictures to color, this unicorn placemat is a great activity to keep your little ones busy.
This free printable activity page is great for doing at home or even as a rainy day activity!
Click the button to download and print your activity placemat now:
WHY YOU’LL LOVE This Printable
- Free, no need to spend money on coloring or activity books.
- You can print as many copies as you need.
- It keeps the little ones entertained for hours.
- Kids will love the fun Unicorns!
activities you’ll find on the Unicorn placemat:
- Unscramble the Words
- Word Search
This activity is perfect for:
- Road trips
- On a rainy day
- As a fun summer activity
- At summer camp
- Any time you just need kids to be busy while you do something else!
- Printable PDF (available below)
- Printer and cardstock or paper
- Crayons, Colored Pencils, or your favorite coloring tools.
Download & Print Free Unicorn Placemat PDF File Here:
Simply download, print, and place on your table with some crayons. You can right-click on the image to save it or use the download button below to download it as a PDF.
After printing, you could make this even more fun by:
1. Using watercolor paints.
2. Using markers, stickers, or glitter.
3. Creating your own coloring and activity book.
4. Print the sheets and laminate them so they can be reused.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Placemat Printables
- Summer Activity Placemat with Coloring
- Greek Gods and Goddesses Coloring Pages
- Mermaid Affirmation Coloring Pages
I hope you and your children enjoy this as much as we do. And if so, please let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear what you think about them!