Free Summer Word Search Printable
Beat the heat with this fun word search printable. It’s perfect for a summer day when you need something to keep your kids occupied. Find all of the words in the grid and then mark them off. Once you’re finished, take a break and cool down with a refreshing drink.
This free Summer word search printable worksheet is fun for kids and families! With 24 Summer themed words, it is perfect for the classroom or as a fun seasonal activity at home.
With summertime approaching, long car rides and days at home are on the horizon. Kids are looking for activities to prevent boredom and parents are on the hunt for something for kids to complete independently.
What better activity than a fun summer word search?!
Did you know, word searches and similar puzzles such as crossword puzzles and sudoku, have a number of benefits for your kids?
Here are 5 benefits of word searches for your kids:
- Word searches have been proven to help increase memory retention and concentration in people of all ages
- Word search puzzles are a great way for children to have fun while learning and exercising their brains.
- It is a fun activity that also helps kids build their vocabulary and improve their spelling skills.
- Word Searches also help kids practice staying focused.
- Puzzles including word searches are a good way to develop visual scanning and fine motor skills.
Free Summer Word Search Puzzle
This word find would be perfect for teachers to hand out in the classroom as a fun activity for the class before the Summer break. It comes in handy on a rainy day or even during a road trip (just print it before you head off).
This word search printable is free, so there’s no reason not to give it a try! Especially when this is sure to provide you and your kids with lots of fun.
With 24 summer-themed words to find, this could be considered a challenging puzzle. Words can be found going horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Summer words to find:
- Flip flops
- Ice cream
- Ice pop
- Printable word search (PDF file available below!)
- Printer and cardstock or paper
- Crayons, Colored Pencils, or your favorite pen.
Download and Print Instructions
Downloading these printables is easy! Simply click on the pdf link down below and download the summer word search.
Get Your Summer Word Search PDF Now!
This summer word search is sure to be a huge hit with your whole family, and it’s a fun way to welcome in summer!
Want More Free Printables for Kids?
- Free Pancake Day Word Search Printable
- Free Printable Summer Reading List and Log For Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable
- Fun Printable Easter Words Activity For Kids
- Free 4th of July Word Search Printable
I hope you and your children enjoy this summer puzzle as much as we do. And if so, please let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear what you think!