Oh, it’s the time of year for Christmas music, festive cheer, and food galore, spending time with all your friends and family. It also means it is time to break out the ugly Christmas sweaters!
Getting decked out in the tackiest, most ridiculous Christmas jumper has become one of the highlights of the festive season, and if you are a fan of this fun fashion phenomenon, then you will be as thrilled as I am to see this list of the ugliest Christmas sweaters you can make.
So, whether you are looking for ideas for adults, kids or even the dog, we have you covered.
22 Ugly Christmas Sweater Ideas
Whether you need a funny idea to wear to work or something awesome to wear to that party you’ve been invited to, we have the best, ugliest, tackiest, most holly jolly Christmas sweater ideas the internet has ever seen.
1. Not So Ugly DIY Christmas Sweater
2. Easy DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
3. Christmas Tree Tie Sweater
4. Tree And Goodies Ugly Christmas Sweater
5. Ugly Christmas Sweater Vest
6. Tacky Christmas Sweater
7. Light Up Ugly Christmas Sweater
8. DIY Ugly Sweater Dress
9. Ugly Christmas Sweater For Kids
10. DIY Cat Christmas Sweater
11. Glitzy Reindeer Ugly Sweater
12. Advent Calendar Christmas Sweater
13. Baby’s First Ugly Sweater
14. Tacky Gingerbread Man
15. Maternity Pretty Ugly Christmas Sweater
16. DIY Gingerbread & Tree
17. Mounted Deer Head
18. Candy Cane sweater
19. Snow Globe DIY Ugly Sweater
20. Rudolph Ugly Christmas Sweater
21. Adorable Reindeer Face Sweater
22. Cute Kids’ DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
Well, I sure hope you enjoyed this list of 22 ugly Christmas sweaters!
Which one of these DIY ugly Christmas sweater ideas will you be using? Let me know in the comments!
Vickie Louise is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of A Crazy Family. She is a stay at home mom of a little boy with a big personality. After having her son, she realized how important it is for moms to take care of themselves, physically and mentally. Vickie believes in the power of using social media and her online presence for good and is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.