Snowberry Sugar Scrub Bars
Fill your bath or shower with the delightful scent of strawberry, cinnamon, and peppermint--perfect for winter!
Servings: 12 cubes
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 2 1x1 inch cubes of melt and pour soap base
- ¼ tsp wine red mica powder
- ¼ tsp deep rose mica powder
- ½ tsp rubbing alcohol
- 25 drops strawberry fragrance oil
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops cinnamon fragrance oil
- Spouted measuring cup
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Square soap mold
Place soap base into the spouted measuring cup, and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well.
Add sugar and sweet almond oil. Stir well.
Add rubbing alcohol and mica powder to a small bowl and stir until the color is well blended. Add to soap and sugar mixture. If the mixture is starting to harden, heat for 10 seconds. Stir until the color is blended.
Add fragrance and essential oils. Stir well.
Pour into soap mold cavities. Allow to set undisturbed for 1-2 hours.
Remove from mold, and cut into quarters.