Lemon Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes
These easy DIY sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and soften your skin. Make them for yourself, or as a lovely gifts idea.
- 2 1”x1” cubes of Goats Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp Purple mica powder
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Mini ice cube tray mold
- Large microwave safe measuring cup with spout
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
Add soap base to the measuring cup and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir well.
Add the sweet almond oil, sugar, and mica powder. Stir well.
Heat for an additional 15 seconds, and add your essential oils. Stir well
Pour into mold.
Let set for about 30 minutes. Remove from mold and store in an airtight container.