Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
These buffalo turkey meatballs are super flavorful, nutritious, simple to make, and an excellent appetizer or a fantastic dinner with a side of veggies.
- 1 lb. of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 tablespoon Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Light Miracle Whip
- 5 Green Onion Stalks chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro
- 1 and 1/4 cups Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Fat-Free Ranch for dipping
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Start combining all ingredients, except buffalo sauce, in a large mixing bowl.
Roll into 1 and 1/2 inch balls with your hands and place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from baking sheet and place in a skillet on medium heat.
Add in buffalo sauce and stir until well coated and warm.
Remove from heat.
Serve and enjoy!