So, we are now into the second half of 2018, wow, hasn’t it just flew by?
But I loved every minute of it, and I was very grateful to have this blog to give me, a SAHM, something to work on.
I thought this was a perfect opportunity to recap my favorite posts in the first half of the year, but since I don’t think I am able to just pick my favorite posts, I figured I would let the numbers do the talking.
This will be a list of the posts that had the most page views from January to June 2018, and I’m also going to share my least popular ones. (3 least popular & 10 for the most popular.) I’m only including the posts I personally wrote on this blog, and I’m not limiting to when it was published…some of these posts were some of my very first posts on this blog that only just recently took off!
So, without further ado, here’s my popularity list for the first half of 2018, starting with the least viewed.
Least Popular Posts
3. I think I can see why “5 Surprisingly Easy Tips to Meal Prep on a Budget” failed miserably, need to work on that title, it’s just not catchy and then maybe I can bring that post back to life.
2. “It’s Summer! Here’s What’s HOT” was a post that I just didn’t promote, honestly, it’s probably one that I could delete as it really serves no purpose.
1. And the least viewed post goes to “Crock-Pot Programmable Slow Cooker – Review & Buyer’s Guide” Not surprising, but if you’re in the market for a new crockpot, go check it out. ?
Most Popular Posts
10. I’d actually just started learning to create better titles and this title worked quite well “5 Meal Prep Essentials You Need That’ll Make Meal Prepping a Breeze”
9. This post “Unique Handmade Father’s Day DIY Gift Ideas” took off for the whole month before Fathers day, then its traffic dropped off completely. No surprise there!
8. Considering “10 Amazing Foods for People Who Want to Lose Weight Fast” is a fairly new post, it had a fair few visitors.
7. I love this roundup post “40 Ridiculously Fun Bug Crafts for Kids”.
6. I do believe “When You Eat Well You Feel Well” could have done much better if only I could think of a catchier title.
5. Do you keto? This roundup “29 Instant Pot Keto Recipes You Must Try While Doing the Ketogenic Diet” was fun to do.
4. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the traffic to “20 of the Best Essential Oils You Need to Have At Home”. This was one, I didn’t think would take off like it did. Pretty happy!
3. “5 of the Best Houseplants for Cleaner Air Inside your Home” was one I thought wasn’t going anywhere, I think it had about 3 page views when I initially published it, but it has taken off like wildfire over the past couple months! I’m excited people are finding this post useful!
2. Another new post which is doing surprisingly is “7 Essential Oils That Keep Summer Alive Year Round”, this is one I have high hopes for during the second half of 2018.
1. Drum roll, please! The most popular post during the first half of 2018 was “10 Super Veggies to Add to Your Diet For Amazing Health”. This surprised me as I don’t think it’s my best, but it does have age on its side.
[wpsm_divider top=”20px” bottom=”20px” style=”solid”]
Were there any posts on this list that surprised you? (I was most shocked by number 2 on the most popular list, to be honest.) Let me know in the comments!