This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. Click to view our full disclosure for more info.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keto fat bombs are a delicious way to make sure you reach your fat macros.
Looking for the best keto fat bomb recipes? I’ve rounded up 75 of the best-tasting keto fat bomb recipes that are going to blow. your. mind.
There are fat bombs that don’t need to be refrigerated and even fat bombs for weight loss recipes. Plus find out the purpose of fat bombs and what they’re good for!
From chocolate fat bombs and red velvet fat bombs to cinnamon roll and blackberry fat bombs, I’m pretty sure this post contains some of the most delicious fat bombs out there right now. So, go on… try them all!
Haven’t got time to read this now? Click here to pin it for later
Looking for more delicious Keto food inspiration? You gotta check out these…
- Love your Instant Pot? Check out these delicious Keto friendly Instant Pot Meals.
- Looking for an easy soup recipe? Check out these delicious hearty Keto soups.
- After a snack that’s Keto Friendly? Try one of these awesome Low-Carb & Keto Snacks.
What are Fat Bombs?
If you’ve landed on this post and aren’t exactly sure what a fat bomb is, it’s a small treat-like snack that gives you a nice boost of fat.
While it is often meant just to give you an easy way to eat healthy fats so you are reaching the 70-75% minimum of fat each day, they also provide other benefits.
Fat bombs range in flavors but often provide a nice sweet treat for you to enjoy while on keto.
Some people experience difficulty with their fat intake, which is where fat bombs come in, but they’re also popular amongst people following traditional low carb diets too.
The Purpose of Fat Bombs
As you know, the main purpose of fat bombs is to increase your fat. There are many days when as much as you try, you just can’t get your fat percentage up high enough.
This often occurs when you have a lighter food day where you’re too busy to eat much more than a salad, you eat leaner protein like fish or chicken, or when you aren’t doing much cooking.
During these days, you can enjoy a fat bomb that should already be stored in your refrigerator or freezer and ready to go.
What are the Ingredients in a Keto Fat Bomb?
Keto fat bombs typically are made up of four main ingredients.
First is a healthy fat. This could be Butter, Cream, Coconut oil, nuts or seeds (including nut or seed butter).
Second would be a binder. Likely to be Coconut flour or nut flour (e.g., almond flour)
Third would be some sort of sugar-free sweetener. Such as Stevia or Swerve.
Fourth would be your flavoring. This could be Vanilla extract or another extract (e.g., almond extract), Cocoa powder (which can also be used as a binder) or sugar-free syrup.
75 Must-Try Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
These must-try fat bomb recipes are perfect for if you may want to treat yourself every now and then! You’re going to love trying all these recipes!
This is the list of ultimate keto fat bomb recipes:
- 15 Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs
- 8 Coffee Keto Fat Bombs
- 7 Coconut Keto Fat Bombs Recipes
- 4 Cinnamon Keto Fat Bombs
- 9 Nutty Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- 19 Fruity Keto Fat Bombs
- 7 Savory Keto Fat Bombs
- 5 More Delicious Fat Bombs
Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb by Recipes | Recipes from a Pantry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs | Be Happy and Do Good
- Simple Chocolate keto fat bombs | Ditch the Carbs
- Red Velvet Chocolate Fat Bombs | My Keto Kitchen
- Peppermint Fat Bombs | Ditch the Carbs
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Fat Bombs | Journey of Self Love
- Easy Chocolate Fat Bombs with Coconut Oil | Wholesome Yum
- White Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs | Low Carb Yum
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs | Ruled.me
- Keto Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs | Low Carb Yum
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Fat Bomb Recipe | My Sugar-Free Journey
- Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb | Meraki Mother
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs | Create Mindfully
- 3 Ingredient Keto Low Carb Chocolate Fat Bombs | Edible Crafts
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Coffee Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Coffee Chip Frozen Cream Cheese Bites | Low Carb Delish
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Fat Bombs | Keto Size Me
- Peppermint Mocha Fat Bombs | The Happy Health Freak
- Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars | Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Keto Coffee Fat Bombs | Aussie Keto Queen
- Bulletproof Coffee Keto Fat Bombs | Keto Diet App
- Mocha Ice Bombs | Ditch the Carbs
- Caffeinated Peppermint Mocha Fat Bomb Recipe
Coconut Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs | Easy Keto Dishes
- Coconut + Almond Fat Bombs | Eat-Run-Lift
- Nutty Coconut Fat Bombs | Bakerita
- Almond Joy Keto Fat Bombs | Tasteaholics
- Coconut Berry Fat Bombs | Whole Natural Life
- Match Coconut Fat Bombs | The Healthy Foodie
Cinnamon Keto Fat Bombs
- Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs | Real Balanced
- Cinnamon Bun Fat bombs bars | Ditch the Wheat
- Grass-fed Cinnamon Butter Fat Bombs | Whole Natural Life
- 90 seconds Cinnamon Roll | Fit Mom Journey
Nutty Keto Fat Bombs
- Peanut Butter Whips Frozen Fat Bombs | Low Carb Yum
- Easy Almond Butter Fat Bombs | Hey Keto Mama
- Almond Pistachio Fat Bombs | The Healthy Foodie
- Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites | Hey Keto Mama
- Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Cups | Moscato Mom
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs | Tasteaholics
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat bombs | Keto Connect
- Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cups | Low Carb Yum
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs | Savory Tooth
Fruity Keto Fat Bombs
- Keto Friendly Lemon Fat Bomb Recipe | My Sugar-Free Journey
- No Bake Key Lime Pie Bites | Beauty and The Foodie
- Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs | Low Carb Yum
- Dairy free lemon fat bombs | Tasting Page
- Aunt Rocky’s Peaches & Cream Fat Bombs | Tasty Kitchen
- Keto Blackberry Fat Bombs | Keto Cooking Christian
- Sugar-Free Keto Lemon Bars | Food Faith Fitness
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs | Create Mindfully
- Lemon Macadamia Fat Bombs | Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Neapolitan Fat Bombs | ruled.me
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs | Key Ingredient
- Raspberry Almond Chocolate Fat Bombs | My PCOS kitchen
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs | Low Carb So Simple
- Indulgent Blueberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs | Health Home and Happiness
- Easy Lemon Fat Bombs | Kasey Trenum
- Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs With Cream Cheese | Savory Tooth
- Blueberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs | Easy Keto Dishes
- Crunchy Raspberry ‘White Chocolate’ Bites/Fat Bombs | Allergy Girl Eats
Savory Keto Fat Bombs
- Baked Brie and Pecan Prosciutto Savory Fat Bombs | The Nourished Caveman
- Savory Salmon Fat Bombs | Keto Diet App
- Bacon & Egg Fat Bombs | Keto Diet App
- Waldorf Salad Fat Bombs | Quarto Knows
- Spicy Keto Sausage Balls | Moscato Mom
- Avocado & Egg Fat Bombs and Deviled Eggs | Keto Diet App
- Low Carb Big Mac Bites | Homemade Interest
More Flavors Delicious Fat Bomb Recipes
- Samoa Fudge Bombs | Beauty and The Foodie
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites | My Sugar-Free Journey
- Pumpkin Pie Ketogenic Fat Bombs | Root + Revel
- Fried Cheesecake Bites | Easy Keto Dishes
Before You Go…
I hope these keto fat bombs will help you to make the most out of your keto diet journey…
Deciding to follow a keto diet is not always an easy decision to make & it can quickly become a boring & difficult way to eat as many people just eat the same thing over & over…
But with all these recipes at your fingertips that should now not be a problem for you.